Sign in to follow this  
Diatomix

Thats kinda neat

32 posts in this topic

So, ive discovered a new gameplay type i like.

Pressing R three times, and yolo rushing a side.

(Or drowning myself once every 5 games)

Now, thats against the rules. "its unfair play"

So they expect me to sit back, play the usual bs and farm dmg? What if i want to yolorush/go swimming?

How do i get this overturned.

XtoOcvb.jpg

that's consistent enough to qualify you as a grade-A shithead, and that's also what got you banned

they don't ban people for yolorushes, otherwise no one would get through the Stuarts or the 38 na.

Dia, if you get frustrated with the game, just rage quit every other game from your platoon like precam and all will be well.

Right precam?

:3 <3

Dia, if you get frustrated with the game, just rage quit every other game from your platoon like precam and all will be well.

Right precam?

:3 <3

Thought it was me until I remembered Diatomix made this thread.

I challenge you to sink to that level and then test this.

I got banned in the past for swimming (though I still do it at the game start), while I can observe red potato heads doing BS all day long and getting away with it.

Plays unfair.

Gets banned for playing unfair.

Complains about it.

TBH it doesn't matter if other people do it and get away with it, if they catch someone in the net, punishment is still well deserved.

lol was that what you were doing on that lakeville game

Bad case of the shits, and i didnt want to AFK on you, so i tried to max yoloswag with no support lol.

That shit was glorious although

You spazz out whenever I see you

I try to do the drowning anytime i see green/blue/purple players.

See, the thing with 40% potatoes is that they don't know any better.

I'm still pissed when they fuck up, yes, but I can console myself by saying that although they're fucking with my enjoyment of the game, they do so unintentionally, as a side effect of their badness.

It's the griefing shitheads, both of the garden 40% variety and of the better players, that truly make my nuts ache, because they're intentionally doing what they're doing with the sole purpose of shitting on my enjoyment. I'm in fact even more pissed when players that know what they're doing pull this sort of shit.

If you want to glorify your actions, a pm conversation with ducboy might be more appropriate than this forum, jussayin'

ducboy is my hero

legit he has a noble crusade 

(also got reverse reroll down to 11% before I got bored with it)

How is that even possible? Did you go out and Team kill any remotely competent players on your team as soon as the match started?

Sign in to follow this