SULOMON

Finally got one of them OP autoloaders.

18 posts in this topic

Well I just unlocked the AMX 50 100 and free xped everything but the radio and the top engine. Unfortunatley I need to get some credits to actually buy the modules. Well advice and tips on playing this tank? I do play the AMX 50B on the test server a lot and I would think that their playstyles wouldn't differ much.

You are support, not front line tank. Stay back in the first half of the game and shot from 2nd row - conserve HP. Getting more agressive in the 2nd half, go after lone wounded prey and make sure you can take them out with 1 clip. Fast in, kill, fast out, reload. Use every chance you get for reloading - clip managment is the key to playing autoloaders with long reload.

from august 2012

from june 2013

• Don't be afraid to use premium
  • Don't poke needlessly
  • You're speed will get you in trouble
  • You'll be focused a lot(aka, yes they will shoot you over another target)
  • Don't overextend/dont be a pussy
  • Conserve hp; dont trade unless you're sure its a viable trade
  • Don't waste shots on things/angles you know you wont pen
  • Never attempt to clip a target unless your sure you have an out or that you can clip them outright
  • Have situational awareness : IE "Will clipping this tiger II fuck me over for the next 30~ seconds?"
  • Your threat is the auto loader leverage that and you'll unlock the wunder

That being said.....

VVV

53813-Dis-Gon-B-Gud-gif-wrFZ.gif

post-25179-you-can-do-it-all-night-long-

BONUS :

If you hit 55% win rate and at least 1.35 Dmg ratio and 150 games (with the amx 50 100)before jan 10 ill give you a month of premium.

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

• Don't be afraid to use premium
  • Don't poke needlessly
  • You're speed will get you in trouble
  • You'll be focused a lot(aka, yes they will shoot you over another target)
  • Don't overextend/dont be a pussy
  • Conserve hp; dont trade unless you're sure its a viable trade
  • Don't waste shots on things/angles you know you wont pen
  • Never attempt to clip a target unless your sure you have an out or that you can clip them outright
  • Have situational awareness : IE "Will clipping this tiger II fuck me over for the next 30~ seconds?"
  • Your threat is the auto loader leverage that and you'll unlock the wunder

That being said.....

VVV

53813-Dis-Gon-B-Gud-gif-wrFZ.gif

post-25179-you-can-do-it-all-night-long-

BONUS :

If you hit 55% win rate and at least 1.35 Dmg ratio and 150 games before jan 10 ill give you a month of premium.

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

It takes me like a month to hit 150 games! Well I will try regardless.

Quit foruming, and go tanking.

SiYTXCz.png

Well the main problem is my parents only allow me an hour of interwebs a day.

Did you convert it's XP to credits like you did your gold? :P

In all seriousness, let me know what you think. I've heard the sun shines out it's arse in regards to a T8 so I might invest in one when I have the free XP

Did you convert it's XP to credits like you did your gold? :P

In all seriousness, let me know what you think. I've heard the sun shines out it's arse in regards to a T8 so I might invest in one when I have the free XP

it seems like half the time the turret gets hit one of the crew members dies.

Don't think you have to unload the whole clip. In fact, unless you are at a point where you WANT to trade shots (ie: late game and they are low HP) just shoot 2, sometimes 3 and get back under cover. Trying to drop a whole clip usually means the ENTIRE enemy team goes, "Oh Look... an 50-100 in the open... kill it with fire"

The AMX 50 100 is costing me a fortune.

Strange, This is the only tank I almost never use premium on. Reasons:

You don’t gain much pen with premium rounds. Only 31 mm more.

The 232 pen is enough even for most tier 10 games. It is not like you will ever want to clip the turret front of e100 and if you want to then 263 may not be enough.

The 45 second delay means that you don’t know what will you shoot with the next clip. So you basically have to decide if you go full gold or full regular.

I carry 2 premium clips but didn't use them in random games yet(afair). And on most other tanks I am your tipical "gold noob spammer l2p noob!"

How's it treating you so far?

To many tier 10 battles. The only tier 8s I usually play are my premiums which have preferred MM. Seriously tier 10 is so frustrating in a tier 8.