Valachio

242 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Guardian54 said:

So.... what exactly will be the point of the 113 after the 430U comes out?

To sit in corner with 110E5 and remember the good old days

6 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

To sit in corner with 110E5 and remember the good old days

So when exactly did E5 become obsolete?

SConq? It didn't break the E5 THAT badly... right?

...Or did I misremember and E5 doesn't have as much gundep?

On 1/26/2018 at 9:01 PM, Guardian54 said:

So when exactly did E5 become obsolete?

SConq? It didn't break the E5 THAT badly... right?

...Or did I misremember and E5 doesn't have as much gundep?

SConq is -10 and E5 is -8. It's a pretty big difference. Otherwise, the SConq has a better turret (no cupola) and gun (in every way).

I unlocked the 5A yesterday, and I bought the 430 last week. Is there a compelling reason to power grind the 200k XP for the 113 to buy it during the NA On Track (Feb. 16 - Mar. 2) versus just playing doubles and maybe buying it in year?

1 hour ago, monjardin said:

SConq is -10 and E5 is -8. It's a pretty big difference. Otherwise, the SConq has a better turret (no cupola) and gun (in every way).

I unlocked the 5A yesterday, and I bought the 430 last week. Is there a compelling reason to power grind the 200k XP for the 113 to buy it during the NA On Track (Feb. 16 - Mar. 2) versus just playing doubles and maybe buying it in year?

The only reason would be to save the credits.

The aimtime is an annoyance but I'm running vents for now.

I'm really struggling in this tank. I'm either too aggressive and die or too passive and don't get either damage. Either way, I'm struggling with my DPG.

I did a lot better in the tier 9 WZ.

2 hours ago, RC_Tank said:

The aimtime is an annoyance but I'm running vents for now.

I'm really struggling in this tank. I'm either too aggressive and die or too passive and don't get either damage. Either way, I'm struggling with my DPG.

I did a lot better in the tier 9 WZ.

Yeah I get it you cant rely on armour so you cant be as aggressive. Atm I run gld and aim time seems ok not great but manageable.

21 minutes ago, Guardian54 said:

Why would you run this thing when the 430U exists???

Better gun and better sidescraper, also sexeher

3 hours ago, lavawing said:

Better gun and better sidescraper, also sexeher

Prefering long and lithe Chinese to squat short Russian I suppose?

On 27/2/2018 at 3:29 PM, Guardian54 said:

Why would you run this thing when the 430U exists???

Because it was on discount and have not unlocked the 430U. Also the 430 isnt used in CW while this can be used if you dont have a 5a or you need a brawler with more HP. Funny thing is I still havent bought the 5A yet (though it is on permadiscount thanks to the xmas event).

BTW how do you play this thing? I find it very awkward as it cant hold positions unless hulldown and even at sidescraping it is a bit wierd. I feel that it kinda lacks the punch and the armour to be aggressive but also lacking as a support tank. It feel very wierd.

Any help or suggestions? 

22 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Because it was on discount and have not unlocked the 430U. Also the 430 isnt used in CW while this can be used if you dont have a 5a or you need a brawler with more HP. Funny thing is I still havent bought the 5A yet (though it is on permadiscount thanks to the xmas event).

BTW how do you play this thing? I find it very awkward as it cant hold positions unless hulldown and even at sidescraping it is a bit wierd. I feel that it kinda lacks the punch and the armour to be aggressive but also lacking as a support tank. It feel very wierd.

Any help or suggestions? 

The armour doesn't really work unless you're in static engagements, so most of the time it plays like a really fat and rather awkward med with a shit-tonne of HP, except you can hulldown + sidescrape in some select situations. The 430U is a better med because of size and camo and bloom, and it's a better heavy because it can bring its armour to bear so much more easily. Still, the 113 has a lot of strengths, it's just not exactly comfortable to play.

8 minutes ago, lavawing said:

The armour doesn't really work unless you're in static engagements, so most of the time it plays like a really fat and rather awkward med with a shit-tonne of HP, except you can hulldown + sidescrape in some select situations. The 430U is a better med because of size and camo and bloom, and it's a better heavy because it can bring its armour to bear so much more easily. Still, the 113 has a lot of strengths, it's just not exactly comfortable to play.

Got some replays? 

Bought it yesterday and played a bit side-by-side with 430U. 430 is just better in every way expect HP and gun depression and I feel like better armor on 430 will at least almost cover the HP difference. Gun on 113 feels way worse, even though it has better final accuracy all the other stats are so much worse. I see no point playing this if you have 430U, especially considering designation, other one is heavy and another one medium so you get matched against mediums and not Type 5's, IS-7's etc. Funny thing is that as a bonus to go with best-in-tier armor 430U also seems to have better camo than any non-russian T10 medium expect BC...I'm missing 30B in my garage so not sure about that. 

9 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Got some replays? 

Unfortunately I am irredeemably trash in my 113............

So after some games in it I noticed that practically you have a tank with 5 degrees of gun depression, that can use sometime 6 and almost never 7. So never go with the idea of using its full gun depression.

Play it relying only on the turret and on sidescraping and you are golden. You bully tanks trough the turret and fantastic sidearmour.