Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cool_Man

Looking for a clan with decent players

12 posts in this topic

I am looking for a decent clan to join that is reasonably active and willing to let me join. I know my overall is bad, but I'm trying to pull it up. My 60 day is kinda iffy and I wish it was better. I play fairly often. I have no tier 10s but I'm about to start working on 3 tier 9s. Which will be the M103, IS-8, and T54E1 as soon as I get the credits to buy them. I am looking for a clan I am able to platoon fairly often. With platooning I can get to the tier 10s in a fairly short amount of time. I am in North Carolina and most of the time I play from about 5 pm- 12 or 1 am. I'm sorry if this is a bit rambly and if it is bad it can be removed. I play on both the east and west servers and I don't care which. 

Somebody pick this guy up he needs good peers to platoon with.  And he promises to drop the brony avatar  :tongue:

Somebody pick this guy up he needs good peers to platoon with.  And he promises to drop the brony avatar  :tongue:

If that is what it takes I have some other pics that wanna be an avatar.

If that is what it takes I have some other pics that wanna be an avatar.

contact me forhawt aviators

can I just say for people to not judge him on his overall. after playing with him he is so much better than that would tell. (im really big propaganda for you aren't I cool_man? :P)

as for a clan, out of PetCo I would recommend BURDY. but BURDY always has a giant waiting list, so it depends whether or not you get in. but if not im am sure people would be happy for you to hang out on TS with us and look for platoons if you wanted to. 

can I just say for people to not judge him on his overall. after playing with him he is so much better than that would tell. (im really big propaganda for you aren't I cool_man? :P)

as for a clan, out of PetCo I would recommend BURDY. but BURDY always has a giant waiting list, so it depends whether or not you get in. but if not im am sure people would be happy for you to hang out on TS with us and look for platoons if you wanted to. 

Yes, yes you are and I thank you. Also it would be fun to hang out on that TS if they wouldn't mind. I am always so lonely when I tank. So much quiet xD

u honestly don't need to be in any clan to hop around kitty TS. get friend tags from someone and just literally hop into random channels.

good clans usually need CW tanks, so it's kind of hard to get in a nice one that doesn't do CW....

Pm white_eagle, neonviper, or extremely for GKC.

Have you considered Minionism?

Ruestir, recruit this man or you're fired! :P

I kid, I kid. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0