Deusmortis

Name and... Praise?

307 posts in this topic

Had a game the other day on mines where Jackquerudo saved me from an early death by covering my T34 with his E100.  I stayed alive the entire battle as a 1 shot because of it. 

XRqUqOe.jpg

Praising Ddapp for this gentlemanly display.

Also ww4ever in the Lowe. I went to save him from an aggro M103 and derped the first shot into him instead, apologised and got a friendly "np".

Balaise (4/12/2016 9:49:40 PM) Real nice match you did there

Balaise (4/12/2016 9:49:48 PM) How many credits?

_Marine (4/12/2016 9:50:25 PM) only 42k profit, 104k total. had to fire too much HEAT vs front of STI and E75

Balaise (4/12/2016 9:50:54 PM) Yeah sometimes you're left with no other choice

Balaise (4/12/2016 9:50:58 PM) Thanks for the info

Balaise (4/12/2016 9:51:10 PM) Thanks again for the carry and have a nice evening

_Marine (4/12/2016 9:51:16 PM) np, have a good one!

I was in the batchat and it was close to the end of the match, by mistake I flipped onto my side and was going to be on my back at any second. I called out to help and this barely 50 wn8 pubbie in his T62a came and perfectly pushed me back onto my tracks. He first pushed me away from the rock that I flipped myself on and then went around and pushed me onto my tracks with almost perfect train of thought. Granted he looked like he was suffering from sever lag due to his movements, but judging by what he was trying to do you can tell that his thinking was up to standards of at least a blue player. You can watch it in the replay below, it's close to the end of the battle. 

http://wotreplays.com/site/2625242#sacred_valley-zesshin-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t

3DPWcNB.jpg

Shoutout to SemberianWolf. Fighting the northern hills on Westfield, enemy FV215Bae caught me clippin'. Our hero notices I'm having trouble and yolos straight into the enemy FV, buying me time to finish loading and put the hurt on.

A warm tnx to Ponury300 in his VK4502B humbly thanking me for pushing him past the dangerous zone south spawn
Lakeville. He responded promptly with the help of me in my E50 and a Tort smacking up the entire enemy team in city
and centre (us 3 did 13k combined) 
The kind of stuff that keeps me going

Shoutout to the following folks for plucking me out of Solopub Hell and platooning with me over the past week or so:

Bolcke from ROXY, along with his platoonmate VanguardPFK

Mihel_SLO from HAVOK

Extremely friendly, really good players who aren't salty, and admit when they screw up and nicely tell you how to help them carry. WN8 and Winrate both shot up this past week having some folks on my flank. 

9LLHOBD.jpg

This guy.  I managed to flip my tank, so he spends half the game trying to flip me back over.  Finally gets it right at the end, still manages top damage.

8eQcLvQ.jpg

This dude, clan mate and I running skorps for creds and we got caught flanked by a pershing and he comes screaming in and bullies the guy in his tiger 1 allowing us to flank and finish him off, keeping our guns alive and allowing us to win the game.

Playing some tier 6 with my clannies. I got double-tapped by a pair of DMaxes, quit to garage and alt-tab while I wait for the other 2. I really wish I hadn't, because they go from "We're dead, game's over" to a blow by blow account of this hero carrying the fuck out of us with his last 3 HP.

cy9J7jk.jpg

Antistatico you magnificent motherfucker, I salute you.

In praise of "gean18", who helped me out of a (self inflicted) jam, allowing me to survive this battle and deal a bunch of damage. Ultimately, I think we would have won even if I died early, but keeping me in the game certainly helped!

Sorry guys, but I did play arty this match. Missions, ya know. You'll be pleased to hear that I got Arty 14.3 done this match, thanks to gean18! So my arty playing days are nearly complete!

Anyways, this guy saw me stay too long on the west flank on Fisherman's Bay. I hoped to stall that flank long enough to let me team win from the east. Seemed logical, despite the dearth of tanks we sent to that flank. Unfortunately, I stayed for 1 too many shots, and got spotted trying to run along the red line to the South-East. This guy saw me making my run, and pushed me all the way to safety. He even took a hit while doing it, as I got spotted on the way. I'm pretty darn sure he didn't get spotted himself, so that was damage he totally didn't need to take.

Better yet, i messaged him after the battle and told him how awesome he was. He replied through google-translate because, wait for it, he's Brazilian!!! I won't post what he said, it's kinda broken English. The jist of it was, he just really believes in teamplay and helping out allies in randoms. Randoms would be so much better if the average pubbie was this helpful. 

Capture.png

vm8jfm.jpg

Just aced my Emil II thanks to a lone random pubbie in a Super Perishing going out of his/her way to keep me afloat through two enemy yolo attempts while I was on reload. Without his/her support I would have been dead before 5 minutes had passed.

So used to pubbies ignoring my help I'm reloading request despite it only requiring them to move a handful of pixel-metres and farm free damage. 

Thanks kinako1022. 

Good to see this thread's still going. Shoutout to wotowski2013, who gave me a really tense late game and snatched a well deserved win by vision-fucking me. Quality play.

rtrkLS7.jpg

Nice to see this thread still going. It's one awesome thread!

Got to praise sakk76 from this game: 'Turning around a 2-9 game'. Not yet 4 minutes in the game & we're practically done for; yet we 4 (my platoon & this guy in the T-10) go all Hero mode & carry the hell out this game. Us 4 share 15 kills & all end with 1K base exp

FNpbm00.jpg

Felt like we were a 4 man platoon, guy even wolfpacks up with my two platoonbuddies to root out the last tanks (sadly dies at end in an attempt to root out their AMX 13 90)

Without him, it probably would been one of those TX rollovers

Thnx to Fastjeep, a blue from QC_A for saving my ass( a barely green) after getting nailed by arty twice in a row, leaving me on about 10 health roughly,  He rammed a 34/100 that was yoloing for the kill, ended having my best game in that T95E2

http://wotreplays.com/site/3460962#westfield-bags2247-t95e2

edit It doubled the text up

On EU server I would like to thank 'florian41' in his IS-3 for brave, unselfish and clever play.
On south spawn Arctic region in a tier X game with our team without heavys and armored td's
he went alone to top of ditch. He tracked and peak-spotted and helped me nuke everything that else would
have captured our base in my GC. Tnx to this dude I did my SPG-15 with ease. I would gladly have transferred all my XP
to him in that game.
Beautiful game, Sir

So I dont do this very often but having a shitty night and ending it on a high note deserves praise.

First off, Hunter87 of MUUH clan. Played his t71 very well, me being in IS6 and blind as a fucking bat. Good positioning, excellent map awareness - well done.

Second individual, Jagang77 of -BSF- clan. Played 50M like a fucking champ, helped me resolve the heavy corner of T10 TDs and meds. Couldn have done it without you sir!

0pFMl6j.png

4SYKE05.png

MIjbs20.png

lgM5KtW.png