Deusmortis

Name and... Praise?

307 posts in this topic

LordEdwardthefith for putting himself between my E100 (<100 HP) and an IS7, drove in sideways and blocked the guys gun.

This kind of play in a random is just really nice to come across.

Praising the survivors of this battle for this:

JE2L5cU.jpg

• MagicJarda in his T9 arta finished off the enemy Maus with his last shell, thus breaking a stalemate
  • santito66 successfully killed the enemy E75 after the Maus was dead (in retrospect I probably should not have followed and just should have capped, but I was too excited and had visions of the enemy BatChat sniping off the lone T30 before vision kiting us in the cap circle) - after he got shot by the E75 I initiated a banzai yolo charge on the E75 Custer style to attract his attention, since I could take a shot. The rush worked, E75 shot me instead and the T30 finished him.
  • Satanas_Luciferis diligently capped with his T34 and did not do anything crazy

All in all, it was a fun battle, despite my fuckups. It also ended up my highest combined game so far (although not highest damage).

Praise be to bearcat78b12.

In this game an enemy 44% Maurerbrecher, instantly upon spotting me, jammed with "W" key, rammed me, and didn't let up until I killed him. He only did 1 hit of damage (more than his average DPG!), but he did pin me against the wall with his retarded brick tank, such that I didn't have the engine power to remove myself. Luckily, bearcat78b12 got me out of there, and I managed a mastery badge in this tier 10 game because of it! Good show, good sir!

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4093217#teams

signature.png

This BC12t spots my AMX65t getting yoloed by a T-55A. Immediately drops what he's doing 200m away on the other side of a dune, comes and adds his DPM to mine and I live through the encounter to score 3rd highest damage in a tier 10 game for my daily triple (the fewer games I have to play in this thing the better).

Thanks to BeePot for up-righting my Skorpion that I flipped like a tool. I ended up doing another 3k damage and 4 kills after that to carry. :)

tMZ7Nv3.jpg

Second game in the 268 v4 and I screwed it up after a strong start. Shout-out to NaskotoBg for clutching the finish and rescuing it for me.

I like to name & praise this Progetto for being an awesome teammate: Red_Terror_777. He sure lived up to his name:

HF9f3cv.jpg

First he helps me to rip out the HP of the enemy Object 907 ( Our object 430 assists at end & takes him out) while our other tanks ran off. Then we both hold this corner, while our Tiger II makes sure he is of zero use & our two meds decide chasing that T-54 lwt is the best use of their time.

I use my armor to hold off the Lowe & track+damage the Type 4 each time he tries to peek so he can't fire. Meanwhile, Progetto rips anything apart that tries to flank us. Together we hold & take down the enemy city team. Could never have done it without this Progetto driver!

Progetto got Topgun & me a Steel Wall; it was one neat game.