Deusmortis

Name and... Praise?

307 posts in this topic

Bonus: Szarik survives this reckless charge as I first take out the IS-3, then the KV-4 (in a duel worthy of song) By then Szarik was off someplace else, happily playing his tank.

I love this description.  I can see Szarik now, trundling off to some other section of the map, whistling a little tune, confident that his dopey mission was accomplished.  Truly Name n' Praiseworthy.

I love this description.  I can see Szarik now, trundling off to some other section of the map, whistling a little tune, confident that his dopey mission was accomplished.  Truly Name n' Praiseworthy.

Haha indeed, that's how I imagined him. And it's players like him that tend to excorsize our sanity. But sometimes, it's their wild and illogical actions that can give better players a breather or an advantage (in this case he turned the tables in my favor there, can praise him for that :verysmug:  )

I think Deusmortis will agree that if not for the quick thinking of the IOC clan members in this game and their insistance that no one cross the southern bridge, this game might have turned out much differently.

http://wotreplays.com/site/258423#team

http://wotreplays.com/site/261408#team

Wherein a capfast loss seems certain.  Chat raging begins.  Time Remaining: 9 Seconds

A challenger appears; YOLO Leopard to the rescue!  Suicide to cap; stall cap timer for ~10 seconds.

:sad: Sadface.  The challenger falls.

:armoredcar:   Revenge!  The pubstomper has arrived.

cg82.jpg

All that experience should have been awarded to Dethlor.

This guy, Dreams955 deserve a great praise. He manages to lay waste to the enemy front by moving left & right, weaving north & south. He was everywhere, dishing out damage like crazy.He basically won the game for us by disarraying the enemy & dealing alot of damage. At first I tought this guy was some unicum player, but turns out he's a 48% WR guy. He does seem to have a knack in playing the IS-8 however.

1Azo9sb.jpg

Only T9 player at our side worth his salt (and alot more!) He dished out 4.6k damage, far more then anyone else in the game.

I would like to praise the T57 driver in this battle. 

http://wotreplays.com/site/287149#prokhorovka-gunnsm0k3-pzkpfw_ii (Tier 2/3 battle, but awesome imho)  :thumbup:

He went into TD mode at the end and handled himself beautifully!!! He and I won it in the last 30 seconds.. VERY FUN battle!!! =D

WoW...how cool is this thread? :bravo:

Tried something like this at the "other" place and it felt like I just farted in church and everyone left the room. God forbid anyone try to say something positive over there... :thumbdown: 

Sharp53 -: ELC AMX, my team (thank god)

Game ten in my T49 on the NA server. Redshire north spawn.

XVM says 34%.

I deploy badly to totally unmanned left road. Squeak for help like a spastic rabbit in the headlights of the oncoming zerg death rush that will shortly kill me.

From nowhere trundles this ELC amx lights up the other side of the river long enough to allow even my addled brain to work out that staying facing a hellcat, jpz4 and summat else would be a bad idea. I wake up and run just in time to survive.

He then spends the rest of the match being everywhere he needs to be and lighting up everything that needs to be killed. Stopped a cap rush dead.

1.3k spotting damage and 6km driven lol.

Sharpie, 47% and all I salute you sir. Played well above yourself. I played badly but his info kept me alive. That's meant to be my job in the T49 lol.

Gibbon

http://wotreplays.eu/site/294101

PS. PM'ed afterward and told him to get his arse over here, be nice if he shows up :)

Was platooning last night (holy crap platooning is fun, I might do it again some day) and the two of the three of us did good work, but all died before we could clutch the game.  A 44% matilda driver did his damnedest to keep up with and support his allies who were all intent to leave him in the dust to suicide alone.  The strong scout player who was making a fool of our team only had the matilda left to deal with, but our guy dug in stopped himself from getting circle-of-deathed and won the game for us.  I have hope for this guy, who fought intelligently in a critical situation.  

I would like to submit for your viewing pleasure.  Myself for EPIC failure as top tier tank and full on potato, you can see me at the bottom of the damage list.

But the game was saved by this platoon     

Nanotanker in a AT7 @ 5k damage top gun and steel wall who held the right flank on steppes solo as the last man standing,

RottenChickenSmell of Spicy 2.3K damage and 3 kills who did the same on the left flank.

If you two read this thank you both.

nameandfame991_zpsee00166d.jpg

nameandfame99_zps284d23f8.jpg

I would like to thank all of the tankers last night that carried my sorry ass to a 72% W/R. I apologize for my HORRID play.

A BIG thank you to all those [email protected]!!

This should be pinned.

Just had a heavy carry on erlenberg after our batchats told the team that charging across the south bridge worked all the time.  Two bats and an E100 did a grand total of 3200 damage and left us picking up the pieces.

The tankers left though, did what they needed to.  Lasea is a 50% player with 7k battles, but just stuck his JPE100 overwatching the south bridge and denied them any chance to flank (no arty or it was toast).  Stayed patient as long as he needed to (easily 5 minutes sitting there with minimal shots).

Two T110E5s  - Cave__Johnson and GirthJ (17k 50%) dealt out damage and stayed alive.  GirthJ provided excellent support across the north bridge just when we needed it rather than just letting us get pushed and killed.

Those three and me dealt 18k damage - each did almost as much as anyone else on the team.  I don't usually shoot much HEAT, but that game I almost ran out because I knew it was a slog.

I know this isn't anything outstanding, but this was one of the few games where my lit targets where getting hit and I didn't do anything stupid to it donkey it up.

http://www.noobmeter.com/replay/1002757766.47485640840088906

9754625501_8c77921914_o.jpg

9754625741_38d9819a4a_o.jpg

shot_031_zps45dfaea6.jpg

SweetLittlePuppy may have a WN7 of under 600, that might only be the third top gun of his 5000 battles, but right at the end there he done gud, taking the T20 out seconds before he could blat me.  (Click image for replay)

yqa5hvkjybx14wf6g.jpg

I want to name and praise Slap_nuts.  Early in the game I was railing on the guy for sitting uselessly back by base while his gun could have saved several teammates.  However, when the battle seemed lost and he was all alone vs 2 enemy TD's and 1 arty, he pulled off the hard carry to get the win.  He got hull down well to win a face to face battle with a T28 without taking damage and then did the same vs an ISU-152 only taking 1 shot from their arty.  Granted, the arty's first left him on 46 health and then donked his second shot that would have won him the match, but we all rely on a little luck sometimes to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.  Good job Slap_nuts!

This is what good scouting causes:

shot_905_zps93a3ad4b.jpg

8379750, Chaffee:  4657 assist damage.

Krakenn1, 13 90:  5890 assist damage.

Enemy team:  3771 total damage, including 10 players with 0.

Unopposed vision control = easiest victory possible. 

Shouldn't this one be pinned? I think it was a great idea for a topic.

Held off on pinning it myself, since I started it and it would seem egotistical.  But fuck it, I'm an egotistical prick at times.  This is one of those times.

Would liek to praise the flakbus driver, without him this game would have been uterly lost, even thouhg I already named and shamed the entire goddamn team ,especially the su-76's wo were bots.

cMOI4OL.jpg