Praetor77

Retarded new TK system

54 posts in this topic

I find a troll platoon. TK one of their tier 1s. The other proceeds to shoot me the entire match. I try to keep running away from him. I kill an enemy Ferdi, the T1 keep sshooting me. Then the JPE100 plops me for 1030hp damage. The T1 rams me, takes 6hp damage, and I am insta-banned. I had not done a single point of team damage in the whole day. The new TK system is SOOOO nice...

2h3onic.jpg

2n198wj.jpg

2hewu91.jpg

2m4zj3d.jpg

20hrl2a.jpg

j58tpd.jpg

Don't teamkill the damn tier 1s. You're just wasting your own ammo as well as destroying a distraction for the enemy. Also, you look fucking retarded when you do it. Almost as much as the tier 1s themselves.

I do agree though that this system is shit.

My guide to avoiding a ban under the new TK system.

1. Don't TK.

I haven't been banned yet but from what I have seen on the other forums, the new system is ultra sensitive, I accidentally shot an IS-7 in the ass in a recent battle and was paranoid about getting banned for that.

He didn't kill him. T1 is ramming him and he suddenly get ban

I find a troll platoon. TK one of their tier 1s.

Seems like an admission that he TK'd someone to me.

Oh miss that one. Yeah then understand that he get 1 hour ban thanks to new system. Thought last bit and how he get ban in mid match is bit harsh.

Actually I am fine TK then 1 hour ban. Is consequence of doing "bad thing".

But no saying troll platoon is good. WG should just not allowed troll platoon to entering a battle.

Well if it's a really trollish platoon they would run around, bump into your allies, drive in front of their guns, etc., so not killing them isn't appealing either...

I wonder if the automated system is more lenient toward "accidental" ramming damage? as opposed to friendly fire.

Those tier 1's are pretty light and have low health, and we all know those tier 10 heavies don't exactly stop on a dime.

Yeah. Dont TK. Even an AFK tier 1 has vision.

Doesn't really work that way. This isn't 7/42. When they troll plat in pubs, you think the tier 1s are there to trying to spot? They'll be intentionally getting in the way or shooting team.

Got the same the same ban on Thursday for finishing off a troll platoons top tier at the end of the match. From the published information, plus my believe that wg always fucks up, I imagine the system is highly flawed , you could probably troll platoon 2 t2 lights with a 10 and then ram both of them into a t10 and get him insta-banned for tking 2 allies. Not a fan of the system, although at least it was only an hour instead of 24.

The best way to deal with a troll platoon is to do nothing.  The tier 1's & 2's will be dead within the 1st 3 minutes anyway.  Give them some room & let the enemy get some easy kills.

I'm personally pleased that WOT changed the TK system that closed some "loopholes" in the old system.  IMO, far too many purple players TK teamamtes for being bad at tanks.  I certainly understand the desire to kill crappy players (I've wanted to TK people for being stupid all the time). 

Rule #1:  Don't shoot the green tanks.

I only have 3 exceptions to the above rule. 

1.  Players purposely shooting me and/or my platoonmates.

2. Players trying to push me or platoonmates out of cover and/or blocking our retreat path while exposed to enemy fire.

3.  Players attempt to purposely cause my team to lose the game. (for example I had a scout decide to push up to my bumper & bang into me everytime I took a shot.  I warned him to stop doing that ONE time.  He did it again and didn't get a 2nd warning).

Us windowlickers can't help being bad at tanks.  IMO, just being bad at tanks really isn't a reason for a TK.  Of course, the purples who engage in TKing bad players don't give a shit what this bad player has to say about it.

Don't shoot the troll platooners. It never helps. It only pays them, at your expense. They are not worth it.

That being said, WoT should long ago have placed a two tier limit on platoons. If the disparity in tier level in the platoon is greater than two tiers when the leader clicks battle, it should automatically disband the platoon instead of entering the que.

Shooting the bottom tier tank in a troll platoon does nothing anyways. You just made their night since now you've acknowledged the troll and their high tier tank keeps playing. The way to make the point is to kill the highest tier tank.

That being said, it's rarely a good idea and apparently an even worse idea now.

I am happy they are dealing with the TK system since it was pretty broken. As someone mentioned above you could really get away with trolling people quite easily under the old system. When you can shoot a tank 4 times unprovoked to kill it and never turn blue, there was a problem.

I have heard this system is a problem in low tiers with the auto-cannons. If someone rolls in front of you while you are in the middle of a clip/burst they get hit multiple times and you can get hit with an hour off or more. That's not good.

The problem with this new system is you can't even damage your own platoon mates as you'll get penalized by that as well. Had a friend turn blue and had to pay compensation for a stray shot hitting me instead of the guy facehugging me yesterday.

The problem with this new system is you can't even damage your own platoon mates as you'll get penalized by that as well. Had a friend turn blue and had to pay compensation for a stray shot hitting me instead of the guy facehugging me yesterday.

Yes, this one came as a surprise last night.  I got rammed by a platoonmate (accident) & he got fined for it.  I'm actually not unhappy they changed this rule.  I've been shot on accident alot by my platoonmates.  I'm guessing they are will to attempt hard shots by teammates when the only negitive is saying: "Sorry about that".

I am happy they are dealing with the TK system since it was pretty broken. As someone mentioned above you could really get away with trolling people quite easily under the old system. When you can shoot a tank 4 times unprovoked to kill it and never turn blue, there was a problem.

So those shitty red troll platoons should be able to troll us but we shouldn't be able to troll them in return? I personally don't TK them but I want to each and everytime, especially when they are sub 45%.  There not helping the team out at all so might as well send them back to the garage!