Sign in to follow this  
-zach453

what TD line to grind?

10 posts in this topic

Okay so i am going to Asia for a long time (you can call me a Reroll ) and i was wonder if anyone could give me a TD line to grind up that does not make you dump money into it and i would like to line have some speed and can be used in CW

268 or foch155

268, mobile constant output camo(I think its still decent?)

even though the foch got nerfed it can still clip an E3 like no other

268 post nerf is still fine. I would say not the Foch just because of the massive nerf bat.

Though EVERY pub match needs another fucking waifu -.-

I'm up to the SU-85 in the 268 line. Not a bad tank played yet, and SU-85B was an absolute dream to play at tier 4.

268 suckssss common guys its past its prime dont listen to these guys , even before the patch i sold it.

German td line, i think the foch still has a mean punch, 183 if your got the skill level.

You clearly didn't read the OP.

Let me repost it here for you to save you the trouble of scrolling to the top because we know how much effort that takes.. let alone reading.

Okay so i am going to Asia for a long time (you can call me a Reroll ) and i was wonder if anyone could give me a TD line to grind up that does not make you dump money into it and i would like to line have some speed and can be used in CW

Got it? No?

Lets try once more.

268 suckssss common guys its past its prime dont listen to these guys , even before the patch i sold it.

German td line, i think the foch still has a mean punch, 183 if your got the skill level.

Can't tell if joking or stupid.

The 268 feels just fine after the nerfs, go for it.