rocketbrainsurgeon

Object 430 and comparisons to the Object 140 and T-62A by Garbad

58 posts in this topic

Heres how Tankinspector interprets the gun depression sectors (smaller radius means more depression):

1JF4I3v.png

And max depression forward:

b2ojY9w.png

Personally if the 430 replicates some of the T54's bouncey UFP, esp against lower tiers it strikes me as a fun playstyle for some pub fun. I guess it will depend on how bad the gun handling really is. How does it compare to say the 430 II or T54?

I'm pretty sure Tank Inspector isn't reporting the depression arcs correctly. See below for Type 64 in TI.

ellOhzK.png

And Type 64 in game.

Note the gun only jumps up well past the 90° point rather than before it as TI reports.

Also the way the software displays greater depression as a smaller circle in the vehicle page and a larger circle when mousing over depression in the stats page is annoying.

Thanks for the review Garbad. However, I've to say that this review is highly outdated. Instead of the lowest DPM, it was buffed and got one of the highest in the game. Besides, the difference in gun depression is only -1 degree with the object 140, and on par with the T62-A. This shouldn't lead to the strong conclusion that this tank is much weaker than the other russian mediums.

6 minutes ago, Jhnddy said:

Thanks for the review Garbad. However, I've to say that this review is highly outdated. Instead of the lowest DPM, it was buffed and got one of the highest in the game. Besides, the difference in gun depression is only -1 degree with the object 140, and on par with the T62-A. This shouldn't lead to the strong conclusion that this tank is much weaker than the other russian mediums.

Garbad got banned from wotlabs a couple of days ago, and quit playing WOT a while before that.

Nice necro though.