TommyNole

Where is Crabeatoff?

47 posts in this topic

I was reading through some posts today and read a few things he posted. Thought about how I enjoyed some of his comments but realized everything was old. Looked at his profile and Noobmeter and nothing since December.

Anyone heard from him?

No.

Hasn't logged into tanks since Dec 18, hasn't logged in here since Dec 19.

I joke he is dead... but I really hope he just took off.

The crabs finally banded together for revenge.   :D

On a more serious note I hope he's fine and just taking a break.

If memory serves, internet issues combined with burnout and lost love.  Possibly also moved, died, seeking treatment for herpes, drowned while trying to speak with the crabs, became Batman.

If memory serves, internet issues combined with burnout and lost love.  Possibly also moved, died, seeking treatment for herpes, drowned while trying to speak with the crabs, became Batman.

I am quite pleased each of those reasons just got better and better :D

I'm pretty sure it was pubbie induced rage quit helped along by a side of fuck you from his ISP.

But yeah... I  would expect to see him log in here at least once.

I'm pretty sure it was pubbie induced rage quit helped along by a side of fuck you from his ISP.

But yeah... I  would expect to see him log in here at least once.

Went to find Chair. Be back sometime.

I actually saw that he was online one day months back and opened a pm with him. I said hi and he even responded.

chair is alive, assholes.

Of course He is. It is His guidance from His holy Throne that keeps tank-manity on the one True path in these dark and troubling times. It is only by His divine Will and the light from his Throne that we shall one day find our way from this hellish place known as WGNA. One day he shall return to us and open our eyes. Blessed be our savior Chair.

I still talk to him on a nearly daily basis. Increasing RL responsibilities, crappy internet and tank burnout combined to make him stop playing tanks. I'll message him to see if he can drop in and say hi.

No, fuck him for walking out without a word. Weeeeeeee are never ever everrrrr getting back together.

I would ragequit the game if I had to play with sr every day too

No, fuck him for walking out without a word. Weeeeeeee are never ever everrrrr getting back together.

i suggest you dont take up a new carreer in singing, you nearly made my screen crack with that. :-/