Intumesce

E-50/E-50 M Fan Club

1,515 posts in this topic

Pls tell me it is worth the grind through the damn Panthers...

Pls tell me it is worth the grind through the damn Panthers...

I wouldn't know, I didn't play the Panther II and I hated the short time I played the Panther I

That's a challenge thread, not a love for the tank thread, fug off

can you even read

I love my E50, second favorite tank out of the ones I have (second to the SU-122-44)

Panther1 is awesome. I played it with stock turret, tracks and engine (I went straight for Panther2) and it was still boss. Panther2 on the other hand had one third of its battles on Erlenberg and most of them as the bottom tier. In about 25 of those I went for a swim 30 seconds into the battle (yes, I hate Erlenberg that much).

I'm currently at the E-50 and it's easily one of the best tanks I've ever played. Sadly, EU servers are totally broken, so I cannot continue my grind.

We even have a clan called E-50M in EU.

We even have a clan called E-50M in EU.

Yeah, the 2 players in it (Ew_ and morgotz) have 14,000 battles in the E-50/M combined

I think Trakais is in E-50M every now and then, too.

Me, morgotz and Ew_ are E-50M buttbuddies on EU (at least that's what a pissed off guy called us one evening), then he told us to get lost from randoms and go to CWs  :happy:

Me, morgotz and Ew_ are E-50M buttbuddies on EU (at least that's what a pissed off guy called us one evening), then he told us to get lost from randoms and go to CWs  :happy:

Would you make an E-50/E-50M pluton with me some time and teach me how to steamroll kamikaze nazi style?

About kamikaze nazi style you have to ask morgotz, he usually comes up with suicide stuff (his patented Windstorm rush/reverse-rush is just...).

It tends to go like this

morgotz: "Lets rush!!1111!!11"

Ew_: "Derp"

Me: "Not again ;_;"

But yeah, feel free to invite me when I'm online.

But yeah, feel free to invite me when I'm online.

wubseal.png

Sadly Ew_ still hates me. hosRsNW.png

Not sure about Morgotz.

Think E50-M is my new fav medium,.. the cent and leo line have been de-throned :)

Xen isn't very popular on the eu server :P

Where is your E-50/E-50M? I thought so! Get the fuck out of this thread, retard.

@mod:

This is still a compliment.

I play my E-50(M) often. However I fail in both of the on a epic scale. I have 1641 battles in my E-50 and 45.6%win, 984 in E-50M and 43.4% win.

Both tend to get killed in 1-3 hits by TDs.

I freaking love my E-50M. Sadly, my brain doesn't. Every time I go above 3000 average DPG I derp and drop under 3000. Only to get it slowly back up to 3000+, to completely derp again and drop below 3000. Rinse and repeat.

Why is this gun so incredibly unreliable? .3 acc/2.1 aimtime with decent bloom should be like a railgun, but there are so many times where I can just be nailing some guy 200m out and have every single shot bounce by hitting something I wasn't aiming at. Meanwhile guns like the E5's 120 and T-54's 100mm feel like literal lasers. Im so bad.

I was slowly working up the line, but now that the On Track is the E 50 M, i'm just going to go for it. I played around with it on the test server and really loved it. Only on the Panther as of now, but with the new rulings of the On Track not being tank specific, I might just free XP the rest of the Panther to get the Panther II as IMO tier 7 mediums are just ugh in MM.