Sign in to follow this  
Folterknecht

You are looking for platoon mates on EU-Server?

24 posts in this topic

So I didn't see a voice server being used so Europeans can use mine, there doesn't seem to be many people in wotlabs EU channel so I doubt the capacity will be a problem, I'll just post the address and port in wotlabs ingame chat or you can message me here.

I more or less platoon regularly with member of the wotlabs channel - mostly more than 60% WR - so I like that very much even as we just do a silent platoon. Works much better than solo random!

this is a nice exception to the rule. the chat members where all quite nice and no mongoloid talk in there. yesterday somebody asked for help in getting a few wins and me and another guy joined him and had a few nice casual games. i can only recommend it. 

Guess I have to stick to WotLabs now for my platoon needs :l 

Elitist channel such a dicks, I'm 3400+ and no one wants to play with my second acc cause it's green...

EDIT: I NEED FRIENDS ON EU!!11 ;< N_o_w_i ingame

Both seem pretty quiet these days, Elitist is full of people but very few are actually playing with eachother. Gief platoonmates pliz, anyone can friend me for some tenks.

Wotlabs channel platoons best plutons EU confirmed - crazy wins :doge:

Spoiler

TJL8JMx.jpg

Also what's the thing with wotlabs vs. forumites channels? Which one is for what and for whom?

On 7/22/2016 at 10:20 AM, eagles_eye said:

channel doesnt exist anymore?

was just lookin for some platoonmates cause im bored as hell.

same here, channel empty

I blame clans, also wargaming (obviously). Meh, I'll still join/create. Who knows, maybe it'll get better some day.

Noticing this info is quite outdated, if you look for platoons on EU server, the channel Forumites is a good start (password: play4fun ). Always folks up for platoons there from a variety of skill-levels & tiers but all eager to play.

Also the place to meet Forumites ofc (hence the name!) 

Do note, the type of platooning you find mostly here is the loose type. You toon up, select your fav tank of the tier & go play. Coordinated play tends to be optional (but you can ask for it if you like that). TS also optional.

Mainly a place to pick up a teammate that isn't braindead if your solo matches are only filled with those.

Hi everyone.

I have a rather weird request:

Is there someone willing to platoon but speaks Dutch? I'm learning Dutch in my free time so feel free to contact me and play a bit.

Groetjes

iga1811

On 2/9/2017 at 10:13 AM, igorCRO said:

Hi everyone.

I have a rather weird request:

Is there someone willing to platoon but speaks Dutch? I'm learning Dutch in my free time so feel free to contact me and play a bit.

Groetjes

iga1811

Bumping my post from 12 months ago ^^