Sign in to follow this  
Dirg

Crusader Kings 2

17 posts in this topic

On sale on steam 75% off. 9.99 base game, 19.99 for first half expansions and about 50 gets you everything including Rajas of India. This paradox interactive grand strategy game is pretty fun if you are into the game type. You can also carry saves into Europa Univeralis 4. Fun games great deal and if ya need help gimme a shout the learning curve can be harsh.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I rarely check steam and would have missed it. Definitely been waiting on a sale to try this game out. Love the Europa series and played a little of the first CK.

CK2 is just... an amazing game. Almost any problem can be solved with murder (usually of a family member), and even if not, it's probably a good idea to murder someone anyway.

CK2 is just... an amazing game. Almost any problem can be solved with murder (usually of a family member), and even if not, it's probably a good idea to murder someone anyway.

inbred hairlip brother cuZ dad and mom were kissing cousins? Tragic riding accident and the gene pool cleans right up.

inbred hairlip brother cuZ dad and mom were kissing cousins? Tragic riding accident and the gene pool cleans right up.

...then you die unexpectedly, and realize your heir was your jacked up brother's even more jacked up gay son.  :serb:

...then you die unexpectedly, and realize your heir was your jacked up brother's even more jacked up gay son. :serb:

Why you always have a backup sprem torpedo stored in someone elses court. Besides I can find a baby maker verile enough to get a new heir even if I have to saddle her up myself.

Hit me up I can probably have you rocking in less than an hour playing the game.

I'll have to take you up on that, one of these days when I'm not busy doing nothing.

I have way too much fun in CK2 seeing how many Empires I can get by either marrying my heir to their heir in a way that their children are of my dynasty or marrying my heir to a princess or prince nowhere near the top of the succession line and just assassinating everyone else.  It is quite fun.

Haven't tried, my last CK2 game got corrupted and now I can't play it :(  went from 867 as a count in Ireland to about 1250 or so I controlled all of Europe and half of Africa, then it stopped working for me.  It was a sad day.

I've been under the impression that the EUIV converter works really well (paradox has done an amazing job of updating both games with the other in mind).

That said, EU is hopelessly incomprehensible to me. I've tried to play EU2, and EU3, and the EU4 demo, and I just can't find the game. Or the murder.

My conversion worked pretty well. It does make for some good times setting up crazy situations like westernized Aztec/Inca's and a powerful reformed nordic religion dominating the north and British isles.

I came back to my last game of CK2 after a year... :surprisefish:

Started as a duke in Armenia under a sunni king... and eventually became an emperor of Byzantium. I managed to grab a lot of land from the muslims and secured my northern and western borders.

4oWtDyw.jpg

Any ideas on what should I do next? My options are:

• expanding further into Arabia
  • war against the Abyssinian heretics
  • attack holy christian orders in north Africa (these dudes (Hospitallers) have hundreds of thousands of gold.:babyrage:)
  • start the painful grind into Europe
  • become a Raja of India (sounds boring)

Sign in to follow this