HippoLeif

AMX 12t Appreciation Thread

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Liberty75 said:

How is this tank after the 9.18 changes to light tanks? Anyone here play it for fun?

Very gud, friends crew is bad so vision is crippled but fun to play. It's not cancer when scratching T9, now you see only T8 and you can contribute by a margin. 

I'm going to buy it and try it out. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

I'm going to buy it and try it out. Thanks!

Fun. I wish my friend have some CR for food and APCR with vision skills.

4bl5Ry4.png

Also, i don't care about the score because it ain't my acc. :doge: 

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

4bl5Ry4.png

Good Lord, but is this going to be a stupid question...but where are you getting that battle history view?  Is that an in-client mod, b/c it doesn't look at all like VBaddict...

On 7/7/2017 at 9:27 AM, DirtyACE7 said:

What's the recommended equipment for this thing? I'm currently using a Vert Stab, Vents and Optics. Thinking of dropping Vents for GLD as the aim time is god awful. Yes?

I'm running Vstab, Optics, and Binos, b/c with many of the better players abusing people in type 64s with 390 base VR, I want all the help I can get, and this thing feels too sluggish (not to mention, clip reload...) to be nearly as good an active scout as the Type.

1 hour ago, Tanager said:

Good Lord, but is this going to be a stupid question...but where are you getting that battle history view?  Is that an in-client mod, b/c it doesn't look at all like VBaddict...

I'm running Vstab, Optics, and Binos, b/c with many of the better players abusing people in type 64s with 390 base VR, I want all the help I can get, and this thing feels too sluggish (not to mention, clip reload...) to be nearly as good an active scout as the Type.

Wotnumbers.

OPTICS+VENTS+VSTAB for me, i don’t like binos. 

4 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

4bl5Ry4.png

Nice! I bought it yesterday and played it a few times. I like it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Also, what program is that in the picture?

1 hour ago, Liberty75 said:

Nice! I bought it yesterday and played it a few times. I like it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Also, what program is that in the picture?

Wotnumbers.  Same question I asked, and which he then answered. :)

Nothing like @BlackAdder's performance, but not a horrible evening's work, either (although I wish the WR were higher...):

ih0WThM.png

I'm grinding the 30B line right now and started the grind with this tank. At first the going was a little rough but once I figured out the general style of play, then things really took off. I finished it with my highest ever WN8 of over 5k. This tank is quite capable and strong for the tier that it is in and the AMX 13 75 that follows it is an even better version and really nice too.