Never

Streamer Sponsorship Program

268 posts in this topic

Hi folks.

This is the WoTLabs Streamer Sponsorship Program. WoTLabs will be sponsoring streamers who distinguish themselves in both skill and tutoring. As the entire point of WoTLabs is to provide tools to help players improve, Livestreaming is one of the best tools out there, as players are able to watch a unicum perform live, with commentary, and are able to ask him questions.

How does it work?

Sponsored Streamers are featured prominently in the sidebar of the WoTLabs website, with an icon indicating when they are online. WoTLabs currently has around 30.000 daily page views.

Sponsored Streamers also get an exclusive channel in the WoTLabs TeamSpeak which they can use for viewer platoons or whatever they want (upon request).

How do I join?

First things first, these are the guidelines we're looking for. They're flexible, so if you don't meet all the guidelines, you might still get an invite:

- Average of 100+ consecutive viewers.

- Have a regular streaming schedule of at least 3 days a week.

- Unicum (2350 WN8 or higher)

- Clear commentary

- Answer viewer questions about the game

Currently the only way to get an invitation is to be recommended by current sponsored streamers, purple poasters or WoTLabs staff. We will no longer be receiving direct applications.

If I get invited, what do I have to do to join?

The only thing you have to do is list WoTLabs on your channel description as a sponsor, with a link to the website (www.wotlabs.net).

You had me at gold codes.

Is it even possible to stream/answer questions effectively without having 2 monitors?

Is it even possible to stream/answer questions effectively without having 2 monitors?

Windowed mode/ side-snap?

sorta works for me when I stream.

I am interested though.

I nominate Diastant.

He has a stream but not many people know about it and I think he deserves some attention.

Plus he's my tru nigguh.

I nominate Diastant.

He has a stream but not many people know about it and I think he deserves some attention.

Plus he's my tru nigguh.

WOW RUDE

I need a god damn satellite uplink to stream because Canadian internet is literally operated by the Amish

I mean if you want me to put a WoTLabs logo on my stream I can. I certainly direct traffic here already.

I mean if you want me to put a WoTLabs logo on my stream I can. I certainly direct traffic here already.

Fk you, finish articles for RBS.com.

EDIT: or videos.  GIVE ME CONTENT YOU HOOKER.

WOW RUDE

No one wants to watch a 55%er :PAlso only one monitor so I wouldn't be able to answer questions effectively. 

No one wants to watch a 55%er :P. Also only one monitor so I wouldn't be able to answer questions effectively. 

use ur phone u hanjian chink

WOW RUDE

But but but. Cutie you already have dat e-fame.

I nominate Sela too :3

I think for this to be a success we need to contact Hardest to get maximum legit levels.

I'll go get f88 so he can stream IOC meetings for goldpacks. 

Obviously Tragicloss is the best streamer ever... Psh, it's a wonder how she doesn't get Wargaming sponsorship. LAME. -1

Fantastic idea Never, keep up the good work <3

Only good things can come of this, great work Never!

Welp, guess I could start playing/streaming this game after this semester is over. Don't care about the gold stuff, would rather just have people to actually talk to/see me play terribly

Welp, guess I could start playing/streaming this game after this semester is over. Don't care about the gold stuff, would rather just have people to actually talk to/see me play terribly

I'm here for you bro.

primelaw pls

Prime please stream so I can learn how to 304 more effectively. 

why the fuck do u have a weeb avatar u hanjian

Says Worstplayer 

Planning on getting a dedicated fv304 stream going this weekend