Never

Streamer Sponsorship Program

282 posts in this topic

Sorry if I don't reply messages. I have a very bad habit of looking over the messages, filing them into "reply later" and then completely forgetting :( 

When I'm back from vacation next week I'll go over the new applications.

you could probably get someone else to do that job if you wanted, or like a group of guys who look over who deserves sponsoring. 

19 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

you could probably get someone else to do that job if you wanted, or like a group of guys who look over who deserves sponsoring. 

Hopefully it can consist of people that watch streams all day.

:kappaross:

18 minutes ago, rojo180 said:

Hopefully it can consist of people that watch streams all day.

:kappaross:

my idea would be a mix of already sponsored streamers, Wotlabs admins/moderators, and people who watch a lot of stream content. 

I've been thinking about this for a while: Instead of applications, we could have sponsored streamers, purple poasters and staff nominate streamers that will be put on the short list. 90% of the time I rely on peer comments either way to decide whether to invite a streamer or not, so essentially I'd just be "officializing" the system. This also helps integrate the new streamer into the community. Let's be honest, I'm not the best person to judge the quality of someone's stream.

8 hours ago, Never said:

Welcome to our newest sponsored streamer, @BatGurl!

thanks so much!! yesterday: around 100 avg viewers.. today with promotion 300-450, i gotta say did not expect this :D 

I'd like to reapply. Ive been keeping to my schedule for the past 2 months or so. Just recently in the past week I've been streaming CW for VPA (No1 CW clan on SEA but no English is spoken so its interesting) and have been getting 15-25 avg viewers. I also have a youtube channel that I upload WoT related videos to at least 3 times a week.

Thanks Never :D

I figured I'd throw my name in the ring here. I was just about to write that since we have no SEA streamers I think its time but then 20 minutes ago Val was picked so I guess so congrats val :)

Currrently I sit between 10-20 viewers, and slowly growing, max has been around 25. 

I tend to stream pretty much every day but with WGL starting this week I will probably have to set a scheduale since WGL is sometimes 2 nights a week.

I stream because I enjoy the game and hopefully some of the guys watching can learn a thing or two.

I would like to apply if possible. I stream pretty regularly and try spread the love for all those poor tanks nobody else will touch with a 10ft pole.

I normally only adverage like 20 ish veiwers though when nobody hosts me or Im not doing something exceptionally stupid thouu:fat:

On 8/3/2016 at 3:49 AM, Never said:

Welcome to our newest sponsored streamer, and our first SEA streamer, @Va1heru!

yay, I've only been spamming him with hosts all the time lol

On 07/08/2016 at 0:24 PM, zapyoug said:

I would like to apply if possible. I stream pretty regularly and try spread the love for all those poor tanks nobody else will touch with a 10ft pole.

I normally only adverage like 20 ish veiwers though when nobody hosts me or Im not doing something exceptionally stupid thouu:fat:

I NOTICED YOU SENPAI

(+1 for Zap)

Would like to apply as well. Whenever I strim with fapcam I usually average 30-40 on my own and people are sexiis and host me pretty regularly so I've hit 160 viewers as max and 100+ on several occasions.

Nonfapcam trihard strims are usually 10-20 viewers

Zeronez has stopped playing btw and should be removed off of the list (EU streamer and hasn't played a battle in 6months)

Because the offline streamer list is hidden by default, you gain more exposure the more you stream. There's not much you gain from not streaming and just being an extra line on a hidden list. But I get your guys' point. I'll review the current streamers and trim inactive ones.

Hello contacting you about having my stream featured I am Club Wargaming on the console side of tanks. world of tanks xbox is my main content i Have been playing tanks for 2 years and Not salty evey game also may i use junkershiyu as a recommendation if you are interested MSG me Back Here Or At twitch www.twitch.tv/ezbreezy750

Stats http://wotinfo.net/en/efficiency?playerid=&playername=Ez+breezy750&server=xbox

Alright guys, changes have been made:

From now on, the only way to get an invitation is to be recommended by current sponsored streamers, purple poasters or WoTLabs staff. We will no longer be receiving direct applications.

Thanks to everyone who applied and sorry if we couldn't get you an invitation, but we receive a lot of applications and we only have so much space we can spare for sponsored streamers, so we decided to go ahead with the recommendation idea so we can get some better curation than my stupid green/blue ass.

Due to this, we will also be putting more weight in viewership. I know a lot of great players stream and don't get many views, but sponsorship has to be a 2-way street. It's a way to benefit both the streamer and WoTLabs by sharing userbases. If a streamer's viewership is composed solely of WoTLabs users, then WoTLabs doesn't gain much from it.

On 2016-08-23 at 0:07 PM, Never said:

Alright guys, changes have been made:

From now on, the only way to get an invitation is to be recommended by current sponsored streamers, purple poasters or WoTLabs staff. We will no longer be receiving direct applications.

Thanks to everyone who applied and sorry if we couldn't get you an invitation, but we receive a lot of applications and we only have so much space we can spare for sponsored streamers, so we decided to go ahead with the recommendation idea so we can get some better curation than my stupid green/blue ass.

Due to this, we will also be putting more weight in viewership. I know a lot of great players stream and don't get many views, but sponsorship has to be a 2-way street. It's a way to benefit both the streamer and WoTLabs by sharing userbases. If a streamer's viewership is composed solely of WoTLabs users, then WoTLabs doesn't gain much from it.

So where do I sell myself out from here on then? :doge: