Never

Streamer Sponsorship Program

277 posts in this topic

Ew nobody wants to watch some Korean streaming.

Chinese is the master race :P

Speaking of this, CHAI just set up two twitch accounts for people in the clan to use. Germany_Y and Heartminer have been using them quiet a bit http://www.twitch.tv/heartminer

Gonna try streaming at least a few hours every day and see how that goes. Not too sure yet about putting up a schedule but I'll try and manage some kind of consistent routine.

EJ, if you don't like zeron, then just ignore him and live your life. Seriously, I dont want the early days of the sponsorship program to be littered with stupid, pointless fighting.

Moar drama to the people!

Moar quality streams!!!

If you really want drama, troll Hardest here in the NA. I hear thats the cool thing to do. And, you'll get the best drama for the buck

Question for all you twitch.tv streamers:  

It seems like very few of you have the two or three hour long video clips anymore.  Most of the video clips on twitch.tv these days are youtube length highlight reels.  Is this a decision by twitch.tv to limit the video length or by the streamers?  The long video clips were especially useful because I could find the tank or the maps I was struggling with and fast forward through the rest.

Thanks.

What? The plastic fantastic lover posts here? <3 your name and Jefferson Airplane.

Grace Slick and company were trolls before the internet became a thing. Check out the inside of their Volunteers LP sleeve:

1Col4qn.jpg

Too bad I'm 30 and wasn't around to appreciate these guys in their prime.

Question for all you twitch.tv streamers:  

It seems like very few of you have the two or three hour long video clips anymore.  Most of the video clips on twitch.tv these days are youtube length highlight reels.  Is this a decision by twitch.tv to limit the video length or by the streamers?  The long video clips were especially useful because I could find the tank or the maps I was struggling with and fast forward through the rest.

Thanks.

http://www.twitch.tv/embryonicjourney/profile/pastBroadcasts

I think it saves all the broadcasts from a few days back and then deletes them unless i press "Save for forever" or something like that. There are a lot of shorter vids from the same session as I tend to have frequent OBS crashes and restarting it for different reasons such as out of sync audio or whatever.

What? The plastic fantastic lover posts here? <3 your name and Jefferson Airplane.

Grace Slick and company were trolls before the internet became a thing. Check out the inside of their Volunteers LP sleeve:

1Col4qn.jpg

Too bad I'm 30 and wasn't around to appreciate these guys in their prime.

Oh yeah, I haven't played Jefferson Airplane on stream in ages though. Volunteers is absolutely the best album they made, that thing was running on repeat during the early days of my streaming "career".

Also, check me out every morning the coming weekdays 09.30ish->12.30 Berlin time and longer streams on weekends. I will be stat padding the shit out of the Leopard the coming days, realiably landing over 6k wn8 in it, last mornings session of 18 games even scored over 7k.

Cheers,

EmbryonicJourney "QQbaby"

May I nominate orzanel. He plays mostly TX and interacts with the chat all the time. He is a UNICUM of course playing at 4000+ wn8 in mostly mediums.

May I nominate orzanel. He plays mostly TX and interacts with the chat all the time. He is a UNICUM of course playing at 4000+ wn8 in mostly mediums.

+1 on this one, orzanel also streams all the time. Orzanel is also way better of a player than the current EU streamers featured on the list.

So... how are streamers taking the news of Google buying Twitch?

http://kotaku.com/report-youtube-is-buying-twitch-for-1-billion-1578241076

That is a looooot of money.

If they make me use my real name to stream i will switch. I already cant comment on youtube anymore with out using Google+. Bleh