Never

Streamer Sponsorship Program

268 posts in this topic

If they make me use my real name to stream i will switch. I already cant comment on youtube anymore with out using Google+. Bleh

I can still use the YouTube account I had before google bought YouTube.

until recently i had to switch my name or do something silly to even say something in the comment section. I believe after enough backlash they fixed that though which is good.

The fiasco is a two sided coin. On one hand, the entire twitch backend of the 30 second lag from when they changed their transcoding as well as the fact that twitch itself decides to die every now and then during tourneys is a big problem. A youtube merger will help this hopefully.

On the hand, you may have to deal with the terrible google features that they try to shoehorn in as well as them possibly adding contentID, which would kill twitch instantly.

That's exactly what i'm talking about. If the stuff we play gets flagged even further and we can't make any money off of commentary. 

GG wuz cloas

Alright guys. I noticed there was an increase in streaming after the sponsorship program was announced. I've seen a lot of good players start streaming and I think this is an awesome thing. I know many have interest in joining the program, but before expressing your interest, please keep this in mind:

Right now all I can offer is publicity. I'm trying to work something out with Wargaming to provide other perks, but I cannot promise this will happen. So please, please keep this in mind. The only thing I can guarantee you is a spot on the sidebar of WoTLabs.

That said, I will be sending out a couple of invites by the end of the week.

You should sponsor someone who overdubs a stream in an David Attenborough voice, even if it's a super-tomato stream. 

http://www.twitch.tv/bulbarepresent

"Mostly 24/7", so far it's about 3-4 people streaming tanks, I don't know about other games. Sometimes Payday or whatever. Almost all the time it's tanks.

Ok so this stupid good idea came around from Worst. It's basically a stream that goes on as much as possible. If you haven't seen the thread we will be doing scrublord plats, in which greens/blues/whoever plat with BULBA scrublords and will maybe learn some things, or just get made fun of on stream. Whichever :)

Everyone who is streaming, and for that matter "in" BULBA is supposedly server top. So yeah that's that requirement. 

Average viewers have been going up a lot per day. Not gonna lie it would be more publicity for the stream than WoTlabs itself but who knows, It would be really cool if you could look into getting it a spot on the sidebar thingy.

http://www.twitch.tv/bulbarepresent

"Mostly 24/7", so far it's about 3-4 people streaming tanks, I don't know about other games. Sometimes Payday or whatever. Almost all the time it's tanks.

Ok so this stupid good idea came around from Worst. It's basically a stream that goes on as much as possible. If you haven't seen the thread we will be doing scrublord plats, in which greens/blues/whoever plat with BULBA scrublords and will maybe learn some things, or just get made fun of on stream. Whichever :)

Everyone who is streaming, and for that matter "in" BULBA is supposedly server top. So yeah that's that requirement.

Average viewers have been going up a lot per day. Not gonna lie it would be more publicity for the stream than WoTlabs itself but who knows, It would be really cool if you could look into getting it a spot on the sidebar thingy.

^

Nice initiative guys. I'll be taking notes of these streams for a future project 

Is there a way to get a sidebar up on the forums section of WOTLabs for the currently active sponsored streamers?

Is there a way to get a sidebar up on the forums section of WOTLabs for the currently active sponsored streamers?

^^

plis do

Hai ectar <3 from Belgium

Zeven is ridiculously good at explaining his thought process in battles. You can learn so many things from observing and listening to what he says.

So this is open to -G- members and tankers named NOLAN_1476549289 only?

Never, may I propose you look into a streamer from EU: genghiswolves, the guy is a unicum (recents are super-unicum level), speaks flawless English with only a slight accent and while he isn't the most well-known streamer on EU, he is in my humble opinion extremely good at explaining his decision making.

If I am not mistaken, you have currently only one EU streamer in your list - time to increase that number!

P.s.: I have no connection to the guy apart from having watched his stream a few times.

Never, may I propose you look into a streamer from EU: genghiswolves, the guy is a unicum (recents are super-unicum level), speaks flawless English with only a slight accent and while he isn't the most well-known streamer on EU, he is in my humble opinion extremely good at explaining his decision making.

If I am not mistaken, you have currently only one EU streamer in your list - time to increase that number!

P.s.: I have no connection to the guy apart from having watched his stream a few times.

This made me LOL hard: Was just doing my usual daily wotlabs checking (might not post that much, but I do read a lot here) when I came past this thread again, and then I see that :D

Oh well, I would for sure be glad for some advertisement, but it's your call. I will be so daring as to post a link to my stream though: http://www.twitch.tv/genghiswolves

PS: No 100 consecutive viewers (reached that number 3 times) yet :P

So only -G- streamers get to get on that list from NA huh?

:

So this is open to -G- members and tankers named NOLAN_1476549289 only?

If i leave -G- will you just add a random Gouf to that list as well?