Never

Streamer Sponsorship Program

282 posts in this topic

Never, can I apply to be a sponsored Streamer? 

I don't have 100 regular viewers, but I have all the other things (unless you want purple overall then F)

So first new addition (of a few, hang on to your hats, there will be more later) is a rather odd one, and I owe to you guys an explanation as to why.

Ever since the start of this program, I've been curious of what kind of an effect the sponsorship could have on a stream. As we usually deal with streams with hundreds of viewers, it's hard to gauge how much of that is only the streamer, and how much is WoTLabs. So I decided today to invite a streamer that is just starting, and doesn't yet have the viewership that we look for in streamers. The reason why we look at viewer count is fairly obvious: Advertising for advertising. WoTLabs advertises their stream and in return gets some advertising.

So I decided to choose one streamer to be a sort of "guinea pig", someone new who I could gauge what kind of help the sponsorship program offers. Of course, I would never have offered him this if he didn't have what it takes to be a sponsored streamer, and that's why our newest streamer is Assassin7, the same guy who banned me when I offered to be a mod on his channel! (He says it was an accident. Hmm...)

As for results, well, in the very "slow" hours that he streams, after he was added to our sidebar, he jumped from 8 to 24 viewers. So far, so good ;) Hope to see him growing more!

Stay tuned for more, folks!

I seem to be Nevers Guinea pig for everything now #best_Ginuea_Pig_NA

It wasnt even 8, it was 6. And thats including me and Righty who I was platooning with :P

Normally I get about 5-7 viewers a night when streaming, so getting up to 24 without being hosted was great.  Thanks Never <3 

Also yes, went to mid him, misclicked an clicked ban instead. F

Now if only WG would recognize my greatness.

I suggests everyone watches this to celebrate the occasion. It will rinse the taste of my stream from your mouth.

Welcome to our 2 newest sponsored streamers!

ANIALLATOR114
Trobsmonkey

Thanks to Never for adding me to the sponsored streamers <3333333
Proper webcam has been ordered and is on its way to celebrate. There may be a dank 1K follower stream soon also ;)

Normally I get about 5-7 viewers a night when streaming, so getting up to 24 without being hosted was great.  Thanks Never <3 

im going to update this here.

currently I can expect 20 viewers daily, if im on at the same time as usual. its starting to go up into the 30s and sometimes even 40s (like last night) as well. Im very pleased. 

also I passed the 400 follower mark last night, planning on a giveaway for when I hit 500 :D

Sponsor me friends o7o7

Soon to be No1 SEA Streamer SOON   

Streaming most nights during the week, schedule will be made once I start work

http://www.twitch.tv/Va1heruWoT

Greetings! 

I have been told by a number of people to drop by the forums and inquire about the Sponsorship program. Former member of WGL team Danger Close, I like to think i have a more than basic understanding of the game, and its mechanics.  I pride myself in having a fun, positive and mostly PG-16 stream, where tankers of all skill levels can come and hang out with awesome people.  With a Great mod team, and amazing core group of regular viewers, Chat and viewer interaction is a main priority, where your questions and concerns will be answered if not by me, then by one of the very knowledgeable regulars frequented by the channel. I stream most days on the NA server, 12am - 7am on weekends, and 8am-12pm during the weekdays.  Hope to see you there! @ http://www.twitch.tv/el_mountain_man. Stay awesome friends!

Edited by Mountain_Man

I'll toss my FAP hat in for consideration as well. I stream 4-7 nights a week, from 7pm EST to whenever i feel the need for sleep. I do not pull the numbers you are looking for, but I fill every other qualification you are looking for. I average around 20 during peak time and can hit 50+ on weekends. A few times I have cracked the magic 100.

http://www.twitch.tv/agnotologytv/

4 hours ago, charles_sniper said:

Was looking to apply friends o7o7 I do everything to qualify except for viewers :D

Can vouch for Charles, he made me re-think life, so I quit the game, got off my lazy ass, got a job and went to school. I didn't want to end up being like Charles.

420/69 top quality strim.

And yes I'm still alive.

18 minutes ago, Usa_Rox_All said:

Can vouch for Charles, he made me re-think life, so I quit the game, got off my lazy ass, got a job and went to school. I didn't want to end up being like Charles.

420/69 top quality strim.

And yes I'm still alive.

Thx and your welcome I teach you to make better decisions in life :)

Not sure I can support the request of @charles_sniper as he doesn't rage and curse like a mad man anymore.  His stream is no longer entertaining unless he's listening to racist prank calls on Youtube.

Figured I'd throw my name in the ring here. 

I run more of a chilled out stream, focusing on viewer interaction as opposed to top notch gameplay.

My schedule shifts depending on work, meaning I might steam once one week and 5 times the next. I should mention I have a full time job, and don't stream for monetary rewards. I figured I play the game anyway, so if people actually enjoy watching it, I'm happy to share the content of my monitor.

As a final point I should add that I run a rather mature stream with the occasional swear words, and some excellent music. If you're only there for the fapcam, that's cool too.

Link to stream.

I confirm FeelsPeenis is a quality streamer 

His voice makes Foscos chasity belt melt and his gameplay isnt cancerous chai orzanelling  as well as his attitude towards chat is praiseworthy :doge: