rocketbrainsurgeon

ELC on Fisherman's bay by dualmaster333

14 posts in this topic

Love this tank, love its gun. Love its playstyle. Stupid easy for a mastery, however, needing just over 1k to get it (1060ish for mine). Yes it may be a stat padderer, but its played so poorly it seems by the masses who suicide and die

As RBS said, that was an absolute clinic in camo abuse right at the end. Brilliant.

TIL about camo.

My crew is at 96% right now, and its already pretty damn stealthy, surprisingly so. Can only imagine how this tank will perform once I have 6th sense and a camo crew. It really does play like a nice little TD, it just takes a year+ to aim

Thanks for the positive comments everyone!  The vision and camo system is probably the toughest mechanic to learn in this game but is also the most rewarding.  Whether it's spotting for your team or rolling back and doing your own damage, it's just fun to watch the enemy getting wrecked and know that they can't see you.  I would almost feel sorry for them but I'm too busy laughing at them.

it just takes a year+ to aim

The aim time is horrendous on the ELC and is the only reason I plan to sell this tank once the commander finishes his first skill.  It's too bad because everything else about the tank is superb.

The aim time is horrendous on the ELC and is the only reason I plan to sell this tank once the commander finishes his first skill.  It's too bad because everything else about the tank is superb.

So tone it down with some actual crew skills and Coffee and have a tank enjoyable in every way.

9.1 buffing its MM to only see 8s, it gets better and better \o/

Articles like this make me want this tank more and more, but the amx 40 makes me want it less and less. #thestrugle

Very nice write-up and games, thanks for showing them! Although I got a 44% w/r in the ELC despite never actively suiciding, I managed 54%+ w/r's in the subsequent tanks. I may just have to buy it back and fix my stats in it. I did feel that it was a really fun tank, but I just didn't know how to actively affect the outcomes of games without the ability to keep up sustained DPM with good gun handling allowing me to plant shot after shot, really big alpha, or a clip like the later tanks.

Articles like this make me want this tank more and more, but the amx 40 makes me want it less and less. #thestrugle

Haha, this is exactly my thought process, when I think of going that line. The ELC looks fun but the AMX 40 on the other hand looks like a POS and don't I know if I can handle these emotions...

E: Really nice article, though. Was a good read!