Rexxie

Most Disappointing Clan

280 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Nagamzor said:

Your English was more than acceptable.  A few minor errors but it was easy to read and understand.
I would have to agree with GO as I've never had a poor interaction with them that I know of.

Why (in your opinion), are Brasillian clans toxic in this game?

I've actually noticed it a lot in other games as well (Dota, HoN, H1Z1), that people who run around with BR on their names often act toxic and straight up stupid for no reason.

I've always wanted to know why, but people usually won't take you serious when you ask them why they're acting stupid. Your opinion definitely interests me.

Sorry for the delay to respond. 

Basic they dont take take seriusly a game. they think `ooo, its just a game, its not seriusly`and then they play for fun. But this for fun is destroying other people game. They do fail platoon ( take WoT as exemple), spamming on voip and text chat at every game. 

Usualy the tags and names with BR its because some brazilians are verry patriot ( less than 10% of Americans are, but they still patriots) and they put as simbol of this patriotism. In other hand, shitty BR kids put beacuse the Hu3 BR expression, which basicly means troll everything. 

5 hours ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

m8 your english is fine, there's people who claim to have English as a native language who are far worse than you.

-GO- is pretty good dudes, didn't realize they were Brazilian.  Actually played a few team battles with one of their WGL dudes whose name escapes me at this particular time, he was a chill guy on comms and everything

I was making a joke more than anything else but as with all stereotypes and jokes based on them, there's some grain of truth behind it.

http://na.wgleague.net/en/team/red-canids/ Here are the ex -GO-, now Red Canids. If you to remember some names :) 

Oooh I remember we had a war against a couple of Brazilian clans in Greenland, like a year ago. Being in a Argentinian clan fighting Brazilian clans certainly made it look like a "El Clasico", with all the rivalries in place.

Good fights, despite some people yelling "7-1"s at the end of the matches, we all had a good time.

BTU and its sub clan... they're shit at shit talking when it comes to strongholds. Meeting a player that has previously join BTU or its sub clan is telling you they have faggoritis.

On 6/3/2016 at 0:04 PM, BoilerBandsman said:

It's nice to have some constants in life to lean on...the sun rising in the east, death, taxes, this thread getting necro'd...

There is never a shortage of new forming clans, and then finding their way on to this thread.

for example

I'm going to put YOLO and APLUS

Both are shit that think they are good. While only one clan is dead, and I am still eagerly waiting for OP_SHITSTAIN to disband yolo.

18 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

MFW IS-3 outdamaged half their team.

Perfect also better have gotten dank lights :disco:

Also considering they are using banana with his Brazilian quality internet  :ohnyes:

On March 6, 2016 at 4:23 AM, _Assad said:

It's just a hobby, but remember:

f65e6e0a556c2deb9e8e54b6efa07d46.jpg

"I'm not gay"

Didnt you submit a guy in the tinder competition though you used grinder instead?

On 9/8/2016 at 11:19 PM, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

Nice necro.

Also relic pls. Stop bringing is-3s to sh. 

I am the God of Necros, none have necro levels as strong as me