Single Status Update
I wish every single player were a damage whore. It is strange to say it out loud, but most of the toxicity of the game comes from players how "play for the win" with 47% WR. Most of these players have a specific mindset they are not trying to win, but they want to prevent the enemy from winning.
1. "I gotta shoot this bottom tier purple if I want to win. QB told me to focus good players."
2. "I must TK this bush camping light. We are losing, because he is not spotting."
3. "I have to defend the base because if they over run our base they are going to win."
4. "I will pre-aim this flanking position with my top tier auto-loader. If they flank us we will lose."
It's not a rant. I am genuinely trying to better understand pubbie logic, because my predictions suck.
- Show previous comments 6 more
This needs a wows edition:
"Enemy boats spotted, I need to run, fast!"
"Enemy is capping our base, need to run FASTER!"
"My german bb has 20km range, I'll stay 20km away from red boats!"
"What are A and D keys for?"
"Ooooooh look, a torpedoboat, I need to get as close as possible!"
"I'm top tier bb, so obviously bottom tier cruisers have to tank for me!"
5 hours ago, kariverson said:
One of the most infuriating situations is to have tanks camping behind you but never even try to shoot tanks that are peaking at you or pushing at you.
Be careful what you wish for. They’re more likely to shoot you in the back of the turret than to actually pen a shot on the red tanks.
pubbie is as pubbie does.
There is no understanding.
Like trying to count the grains of sand on the beach there are way more reasons for "I PLAY 4 FUN, you cheaterhack statpader"
At least with players that are trying to get better of all levels there is a unifying theory: get better, win more, have more fun winning more. You know... I play for fun too. Sometimes I fail at that miserably, and question my sanity for continuing on playing.