Status Updates posted by lavawing
121 is gud now
never realised it but the tank accelerates weirdly quickly after the 45 kph mark
not sure whether to run turbo to bump top speed to 61 or max out gun handling with vents
tank gets >445 vr regardless
Stabs or turbo on the E5?
hmm tbh with ivents the gun handling felt good enough, but required some cruise control for longer shots. I checked tanks.gg and even without stabs the thing has better bloom than a 277/5A with stabs.
I then tested it with istab and it basically doesn't bloom no matter what you do - which is a bit overkill for a tank that has enough armour to sit and half-aim. still, if I was going to play it as a pure support heavy vents/stab/rammer might well be the way to go. it's what the streamers do, anyway.
turbo makes the tank so much more of a slippery target and really throws people off since E5s can't usually reverse fast enough to avoid fire. plus, the other boon of running turbo is that you are now consistently fast enough to avoid stupid hulldown slugfests and pick less heavy engagements.
Bought the M53/55. The "tank" is ridiculous and I am highly tempted to slap Ivents/Irammer/Bounty IRM on it
Blindshotting forward bushes and roof pens on Type 61s and Skorps never get old. 212 is still better at blapping heavies, but you can "counter" mediums with this.
On a side note the 261 has the highest MoE/expecteds of any skycancer in the game which surprises me.
WG: T77 will be a lootbox tank
me: anyone stupid enough to spend money on this game is a dunce and a moron
Trying to mark tanks during bot primetime is an exercise in self-flagellation not matched by anything since the day St Patrick discovered the Portuguese man-o-war
- Show previous comments 8 more
thing is, I'm not sure if the average quality of seasonal anime has actually been dropping, but what I can say is that the average anime these days is very average indeed, so average that I end up watching really shitty stuff like Vatican Miracle Examiner (it really is superlatively bad - I found it hard to make it past the first episode without rupturing my diaphragm)
ah HSDxD, takes me back to my highschool days when streaming extremely questionable anime during history class was somehow socially acceptable
> as I said I'm not a lolicon...........................................................................................but then again, Z23's oath skin makes my pp T H E B I G P P.......
> joke's on you I'm into blonde twintail tsunderes
> konosuba is fun and gives you context for a number of very good doujins, good waste of time
> does this count as a vtuber?
Average quality has definitely been dropping.
I used to watch at least 3 or 4 shows per season. This season its just me waiting for more Great Pretender.
Next season though, the Higurashi reboot is on so that will be interesting. There are a few other things as well probably so I'll be picking up a few things soon.
the 121 is such a piece of shit, I kill my team's winrate without trying
welcome back, my old friend
Hory shet the E5 is great again
Done with 'armoured' heavies and arty focus. Bitch medium all day every day parry this 0w0
Literally no one:
T-44-100 driving up the hill on Malinovka:
how2play tier 8 mediums, 2020 ed
- tier 8 match without Defenders - feelsgoodman
- drive to 1 of the 3 corridors on the map
- enemy wheelie gets spotted, use your awesome soft stats to lead your sub 1k shells
- switch to APCR
- pound the dirt harder than Caligula smacked the sea
- meanwhile friendly AMX gets spotted, skillfully ducks in and out of cover while getting shish-kebabbed by 3 or 4 railguns
be first to make it the medium hulldown spot
- spot a CS-52, a Bourrasque and a Progetto racing their way up
- use your awesome bloom to snap the Progetto dealing a game winning 220 damage. only 5 to go, hurrah!
- CS-52 while going 40 up the hill hitscans you from 300m away, luckily, hitting the strongest part of your armour, your gun mantlet, pens, and only takes a quarter of your HP, your commander and loader
- Bourrasque bumrushes you and only pens one shot; you scare him off with a colossal 250 highroll
- now at 1/2 HP.
- hang back behind cover to rethink your life decisions until you lose focus
Bourrasque and Progetto leave to farm more obliging targets
- mind your own business spotting for your camping Skorpion/S1/SU
- enemy Renegade waddles up to your spot and you aim carefully for his LFP, dealing an incredibly average 240 damage.
- Renegade hugs hard cover, ducks out, and gives you .5 seconds to aim before aiming in your general direction and snapping your turret with APCR.
- now at 1/4 HP
- CS-52 peeks and leaves you at 80 HP. you track him semi broadside but don't pen. meanwhile your friendly neighbourhood camping TDs bounce off his UFP and turret because aiming is hard.
- CS-52 railguns the only exposed pixel on your turret.
- welcome to the garage! congratulations, here are your 15k credits for doing 750 damage and 250 spotting. well played!
I literally live in HK and used to have like 10 ping. Yesterday for some reason it jumped to 110 with packet loss. And here I was wondering why I couldn't hit shit with 1569ms APCR
At this point even ANZ is infinitely more playable wtf.
GG CCP for turning everything you touch into shit
Ping is back to normal. On a side note playing on ANZ did have its perks. No more banging your head against box languages and farming bots.
Why are Asia players so terrible anyway? The level of passivity on the server is off the charts. You will see Skorpions driving 50m from spawn to the nearest bush and park there until the team crumbles. You can literally rout an entire flank by yourself and start pushing and find 3 or 4 meds/tds/heavies still 600m from the action.
And then there's the shitty micropositioning which makes me want to tear my hair out - I mean the constant nudging you'll get from people trying to jostle their way into the farming spot without any regard to your angling or peeking whatsoever, and when you're trying to go left and the tank to your left is trying to go right, and he'll just keep pushing till both of you are like 20kph, getting nowhere, and wasting time that could be used to get the early spots.
Also much bigger arty presence which makes it feel like you're being actively punished for trying to play the game properly.
I got killed a couple of times on ANZ because I was taking early positions which on ASIA people would have been content to let me have without contest, but on ANZ would be overextending. Pretty weird experience tbh.
After slapping bond vents, bond stab, IAU, food and vent purge on my WZ-111, it now hits things.
The HEAT doesn't feel derpy anymore, although the shell velocity is still sad (slower than the Type 5's derp and less than half the speed of the CS-52's APCR).
3 mark here I coooooooome
Hot take: the tier 8 4202 would have gotten the L7 if it was released today
This is fine.
Testing out the buffed IS-4
- Get rushed by 3-4 people before you can start sidescraping
- Friendly 215B gets evaporated
- E4, 268 4 and ST-II in front, Sconq and E100 circle behind you.
- Bounce everything. Still get splashed by arta.
- Friendly S-tank and T57 melt their overextending tanks.
- Only Sconq left. Except he's behind you.
- Remaining Leo bumrushes you, kills you and dies.
Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
Possibly the prem for the Chieftain line?
120mm HEAT slinger with a clip sounds like tier 9 material, which is about right for a new tier 8?
played like 20 games in the stock IS-3-II and there was like a grand total of 2 games where I was top tier.
is it just me or is tier 9 mm fucked
IAU and food gives you .29 accuracy on the SU 130. Honestly surprised I haven't seen more of these around, not that I mind.
@Private_Miros alas I have no idea. I do shit in camo TDs generally and camp a lot in them so the extra accuracy and the ability to nail weakspots at range beats out aiming faster.
The new equipment choices are difficult, and the worst thing is not being able to quantify how well they work. For example, the new M103 has more DPM out of the box than any other 120 mil with a rammer mounted. As the buffs coincide with 1.10, I'd tend to think it was intentional: you either go full ham with the DPM or get an extra slot for mobility or hardening. Choices, choices, choices...
Newsflash: the Caern AX is SEKS with Equipment 2.0.
Losing the rammer to outpace Patriots is 230% worth it, it's legitimately one of the best farm-oriented heavies at tier 8 on par with the Renegade
3601 has 1200 HP base now and 1320 with hardening - this is tier 6 we are talking about and you can slap turbocharge and vents as well to bully mediums
Rip M103 gains turret armour but loses its beak
What in hell's blue blazes is WG smoking?
Tier 6 is going to be completely unplayable now. GG