Jump to content

TheMarine0341

Purple Poaster
  • Content Count

    8,037
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    39

TheMarine0341 last won the day on June 19

TheMarine0341 had the most liked content!

7 Followers

About TheMarine0341

  • Rank
    Bringer of Cute Baby Videos
  • Birthday 02/05/1984

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Dad
  • Server
    EU

Recent Profile Visitors

171,534 profile views
  1. Finally three marked two of my favorites in the game 10/10 recommend these tanks.
  2. I have an EU account, could grind out the PTA+Free EXP if you'd like
  3. I've peaked at my current NA stats, but my growth was much of the same. Started a shitter, wanted to get better. Peaked at 3.2k WN8 w/ my T10's about the time I played with Teal Team 6 (NA Silver then Gold team). My own flaws as a player/person prevent 'improving' (Impatient, too aggressive in game. If I play just 5 battles I can play as well as almost anyone but then I stop giving a fuck and derp) but Ive reached the same stage where I can just play and have fun. Feel the stress, and I just quit for a bit. Im currently taking another break, finally ground out the first two stages of the new reward tanks and finished about 1/4 of the 279E missions.
  4. Finally did a thing, broke the 10k damage barrier. Almost 11k but adrenaline

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. MagicalFlyingFox

      MagicalFlyingFox

      Congrats! That's quite the game, hogging all the enemies HP for yourself.

      I broke the 10k barrier a few weeks ago.

      Ended up with just over 11k. Was in the JPE so all the adrenaline in the world wouldn't have made a difference. Too damn slow to do stupid things. Full tier 10 game of course, as if that thing is fast enough to do 10k with a small hp pool.

       

      Been seeing some good kran games, almost makes me want to get it.

    3. sr360

      sr360

      I watched the game, was brutal! The adrenaline must have been really pumping since you missed a few shots late after breaking 10k!

    4. TheMarine0341

      TheMarine0341

      @sr360 completely. My wife was wondering WTF was going on, I was so jumpy

  5. I ended up doing this mission in the Charioteer. You were a victim one of those battles with the HESH memes on your Borrasque
  6. The Back to Back Ace - 263 and T55A
  7. Damage record in the Turtle Mk 1

  8. Highest damage ever done in a Turtle Mk 1 that's been uploaded
  9. I use scroll about 90% of the time, shift the other 10%. If the zoom for aiming wasn't progressive for different magnifications, I would only use Shift
  10. 8 battles so far in 2982 dmg 446 assist averaging 2.57 kills per game Its a 0 mistake tank, whereby it can flourish like no other the more skilled you are as long as the MM isn't fucked against you. However, it'll punish mistakes like a fucking boss. Camo is fantastic, and the mobility in a straight line is fantastic. But, if you dont pay attention to your opponents elevation you can get fucked If you dont pay attention to your traverse, you can get fucked. If you ambush someone within 100m, they can get fucked You're a mid range ambusher, and a great scout when Left to Right mobility doesn't matter. 8/10 if you're a skill player 3/10 if you're a pubby
  11. Now that theres no campaign I should start pubbing more again. Trying to re-learn T10 meta isn't a whole lot of fun, T6/T8 are comfy now with the recent MM changes
  12. I want it, seems like a high ceiling low floor kinda tank. Zero from Mahou 3 marked his in 60 battles, averaging 3078 dmg 1082 assist. Great straight line speed and camo, autoloader burst to help in city brawls.
  13. First thing: What terrain best suits playing to my tanks strength, not its class || what terrain must be won to increase likelyhood of winning? Second: How is my team deploying, and how can I either take an advantage? Pubbies will pub, and play to their class deployment no matter the situation. Breaking those tendencies, and maximizing your tanks strengths combined with pubby deployment is vital
  14. Just echo'ing whats been stated: AIO's are either replaced under warranty, or replaced if they're out of warranty. And then you get a Noctua NHD-15
×
×
  • Create New...