Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'QQ'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General Posting Place
    • News and Announcements
    • Newbie Palace and New Users Introductions
    • Shenanigans
    • Patron Plaza
    • Ask Me Anything
  • Purple Player Interaction Centre
    • Casual Purple
    • Ask a Purple Poaster
    • Purple Poaster Replay Place
  • Serious-Face Enabled Discussions
    • Core Skills & Mechanics Discussion
    • Metagame Discussion
    • People, Platoons and Pwning
    • Vehicles
    • Upcoming Changes Discussion
    • Mathematics Corner
  • Improvement and Study
    • Mentor Meet-up
    • Tape Study
    • Articles
    • Tanks Media
  • Clam Rivalry and Posturing
    • Clam Wars Recruitment
    • [NA] The Drama Llama says: WTF Subversions?
    • [EU] Professional Pro Gamering: stronk tenks and stronk taktiks
    • [SEA] Low Server Population Clam Wars Edition
  • Related Games
    • World of Warships
    • World of Warplanes
    • World of Tanks Console
    • World of Tanks Blitz
    • Armored Warfare
    • War Thunder
  • The Archive
    • Garbage Can

Blogs

  • Never's Blog
  • Melol's Blog
  • Melol's Blog
  • bjshnog's Game Dev Blog
  • TayTay's Diary
  • DROPLET'S SHITPOAST LAND OF OBJ.140 AND PADDING/CANCER
  • Noobs corner
  • Evelyn's Biting Corner
  • Dire's Blog
  • Constie's Awesome Adventures
  • Deft Penk Hidey Hole
  • blerg
  • Mundane Things
  • Majestic's Blog
  • WoTLabs Blog
  • German fanboy sperg blog thingy
  • A cheesy blog
  • Kuroi's Clubhouse
  • B-log
  • Ollie Tabooger's House Of Buttpiracy
  • vonblogger
  • _Clickers Blog of Rando Things
  • Blog name *
  • The_Illusi0nist's Blog
  • Shitposting With Skittles
  • rojo180's Blog
  • Tomhwk's Titillating Teal Time
  • how do i use a Kv2 effectively when teamates refuse to help me in WOT?
  • my blob
  • my blog
  • Shoe's Blog
  • Grumpy fail purple siema player is here
  • No Bullshit Reviews
  • The Journey
  • TEST
  • Reports of a beginner
  • CSI: Chinese Server Insanity
  • Hallo1994: Simply, Me
  • Wanderjar's Notebook blog
  • My journey to being a better player

Categories

  • World of Tanks
    • Tank Reviews
    • Strategies
    • Videos
    • Mods
  • Game Theory

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31869589 Soooooooooo yup, I though it was weird... Already got it twice on my games. Good thing I had backups. So yeah, since WoT is targeted, it might try to get to the "popular sites" for it. Like Noobmeter (don't care), VBAddict, Curse, etc. Watch yourselves. If you want to quit the game, here's your chance.
  2. Howdy fellas So, yesterday I raged quit and uninstalled WoT to my ultimate pleasure. But now that my blood pressure went down after a couple of TF2 games, I just realise what might be the cause of at least 80% of my shitty games. The other 20% being I'm WAY too aggressive.. So, let's take Thundra, north spawn with a KT. T10 match. True story from yesterday. Game start. I decide to go line 0-1-2. The whole team decided to go hill and all I have for backup is our scout and a Rhoomba. Our scout at mid spotted the enemy IS-4, JPE, IS-3 and a E5. All coming my way. Now is
×
×
  • Create New...