Yuffy

Has anyone ranked tier 8 tanks?

or other tiers? I've read Garbad's tier 9 and 10 rankings, but has anyone done tier 8 tanks? or 7? I didn't see anything on RBS either.

ty

PURPLE DIVISION, Tiger II – So why is this ranked #2 even though it’s bad in every way possible and measurable?  Because people have such a hard-on for the history of the King Tiger that they let their emotions cloud all rational judgement and won’t shut up about it.

U fookin wot m8?

I'll read that shortly

edit: whoa my stats updated! I'm a cabbage now, not a potato.

He forgot it, but it is low because poor traverse, meh armor, and 2.5 degrees if depression.

I'm most of the way through the grind, I know all about its shortcomings.  The mobility, camo and fire rate are pretty nice though; on the maps where you can use them at least.

I'm most of the way through the grind, I know all about its shortcomings.  The mobility, camo and fire rate are pretty nice though; on the maps where you can use them at least.

I finished the grind and was halfway done the 122-54. Only because I realized i needed more CW tanks, no more 4202 dumbassery(best t10 btw)

The problem also is the 220mm of silver shell penetration on a tier 8 TD........ Flanking is hard to use because of no turret, terrible arc of fire and non-existant depression. The only case it can work is use its camo so that enemy drive PAST this tank then shoot them in the back. It's a bit like a.....JagdpzIV but in tier 8.

Su-122-54 is decent though (gotta disagree with Ech's 2/10 rating for that TD), at least it has a servicible gun and improved gun control.