Shinma

Arty-Free Games

I've had more and more of these coming up, and I thought I'd try to further spread the 'ideal.' The situation arises when you know someone or their clam, or they're wotlab chan fags. If you both can reasonably oneshot, or have a plat that can split shot the artillery piece on your team, pitch the idea of an arty free game. If they agree, TK your arty in return for the same. 

This won't fx artillery, this won't change much. It will give lulz and an arty free game. If someone breaks their word, toss it up on the name and shame thread, or hell, use this one. WG doesn't look at the complaint flags for team damage. Simply put, just manage your tk quota, and if you think you're at risk for turning blue/banning, just say you can't. If WG decides to crack down on this, so be it, but it'll be x number of times in matches you'd otherwise be cancer-ridden until then. 

Wotlabs is a place for tankers to take refuge from the staggering stupidity of official forums. Please don't give us a bad reputation by associating TK-arty-on-sight to this community, in addition to it being an obvious violation of WoT rules.

Thread closed and junked