_Dia

Are you looking for a clan? Click here first!

I used to be in [CRABS], but took a 6th month break to finish my degree (school violated me worse than a unicum violates a red).

Where did [bULLS], [THUGZ] come from? Or where did [CRABS] go, for that matter?

THUGZ is a VILIN subclan. BULLS was started by VonCurry (now DennisZodman) and has experienced a significant growth in both performance and people. 

CRABS turned into TW3RK after SFC took over, not even sure what really happened. 

You may want to add groups that perform mainly skirmishes. I suppose you could stick them under the non-clan wars section. I know we, PONYS, are that. I'm sure there are a few other clans that do that as well.

If there are any others/lesser known clans that deserve a mention and/or should be put, please say. 

TYR? Are we relevant enough for this list?

We ask for 1500+WN8 and at least 3 CW tanks....and the ability to speak/understand French

The small french speaking population force us to keep our standard lower than we want.

TYR? Are we relevant enough for this list?

We ask for 1500+WN8 and at least 3 CW tanks....and the ability to speak/understand French

Added! 

I don't understand OTTER's 3K recent requirement. That's absurd.

I took that off of their description on the main website. Some of these requirements are outdated. A lot of these aren't set in stone and they usually platoon with applicants first anyway. 

I don't understand OTTER's 3K recent requirement. That's absurd.

Also I would say JIMBO is a starting out CW clan

Being a top clan, they normally want people who can get the 3k recent. Besides, it's not that hard to play to 3k+ anyways. :P

Nice; thank you, Dia!

JIMBO, however, is indeed fighting regularly on the global map... In my opinion, JIMBO is a great place to either get your feet wet in the format or a place where you can occasionally partake in global map battles in a much more laid back and inconsistent basis if you're growing tired of the nightly grind.

You may also add that we partake in weekly skirmishes with some great success and regularity.

That's how us non-CW scrub clans get competitive!

Also, for those interested in LIMBO and KIMBO, you can check out our official forum thread HERE as well as discussion.

Feel free to PM me with any questions about The Mafia as a whole. I can definitely get you pointed in the right direction.

Might want to add high green/blue recent as a req. for IOC_5, although I s'pose CanadianGuitar would know more about this than me ^^

Nice; thank you, Dia!

JIMBO, however, is indeed fighting regularly on the global map... In my opinion, JIMBO is a great place to either get your feet wet in the format or a place where you can occasionally partake in global map battles in a much more laid back and inconsistent basis if you're growing tired of the nightly grind.

You may also add that we partake in weekly skirmishes with some great success and regularity.

That's how us non-CW scrub clans get competitive!

Also, for those interested in LIMBO and KIMBO, you can check out our official forum thread HERE as well as discussion.

Feel free to PM me with any questions about The Mafia as a whole. I can definitely get you pointed in the right direction.

Updated. 

I think Banish dropped an overal requirement for WN8 & W/R and has changed it to 3k+ recent (60day), but proven in final tiers (5+?).

It sounds close enough, if you want specifics shout him Dia.