_Dia

Are you looking for a clan? Click here first!

Hello Diastant,

- I am the recruiter for CLAWS  I am not sure where you think we would fall on your list, although I would think we'd make it- hopefully not in the don't category. We've been around for a long time and our numbers are always moving in the right direction.

These are our Current Min Reqs (i know, I know my stats- but I got in a long time ago and even then I was the low roll of CLAWS)

►54%+ WIN RATE 
►MIN 5 TIER 10 TANK/TD/ARTY 
►OVERALL 1600+ EFFICIENCY or 1850+ WN8 
►60 DAY = 2300 + WN8 
►MAKE CLAN WARS ~3+ NIGHTS A WEEK 

These are a couple of links with some of our clan ratings on other sites if it matters:

#18 in Score/#25 in stats

#20 power

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time.

You may want to add us in GANGZ to the experienced/competent section.

http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000008813-GANGZ/

1800 min WN8 (this may have gone up recently)

5+ T10s

There's also the other 2 CW-oriented evil gaming subclans, VANDL and SCDRL as well that probably fit into that category.

Hey there. 

CLAWS is now added. I missed a few clans back when I was compiling this, so apologies for that. Thanks! 

ACES is missing.  Top 20 clam.  No idea on their reqs (kinda why I dropped in) but I'm assuming they're similar to RUS/RDDT/FOXEY in the blue category.  

Also you might want to adjust RUS.  They are mostly Russian speaking but are open to non-Russian speakers.  There may still be a vodka requirement. 

ACES is missing.  Top 20 clam.  No idea on their reqs (kinda why I dropped in) but I'm assuming they're similar to RUS/RDDT/FOXEY in the blue category.  

Also you might want to adjust RUS.  They are mostly Russian speaking but are open to non-Russian speakers.  There may still be a vodka requirement. 

On the topic of Russians, why is Bad Russ on there?

On the topic of Russians, why is Bad Russ on there?

The same reason THIEF is on here?  They're  capable of getting on the map and are 'relevant' to NA even if their reputation leaves something to be desired.  Some people might want to get screamed at in Russian for 15 minutes straight. 

LIMBO requirements have changed significantly, and we are recently always approaching a full roster.

We will be going through a series of purges.

LIMBO - Platooning & Tournament Regiment - Requirements: [2350 Recent WN8] [1500 Overall WN8] & [55% Recent WR] [51% Overall WR] & [>2,500 games]

The entire family has a main recruitment page as well:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/348019-looking-for-hitmen-jklb-mafia-jimbo-kimbo-limbo-bimbo/#topmost

You may want to add ACES in the very experienced section.  As I recall they are pretty much holding half of the territories south of Texas.....

Their requirements are unspecified, but my guess is that the overall is around 2200 wn8 and a recent of 2200-2600+.  All the recruiting goes through BBQ_Sub directly and he is extremely careful in his choices