_Dia

Are you looking for a clan? Click here first!

Just rebrowsed, I remembered that TYR/QC had a merger, though they are still purely french speaking. Might want to update OP for that.

[-_A_-] Affliction: 1500+ overall, 2000+ for 60d. 3+ T10s.

[_-A-_] Addiction: 800+ overall, 1000+ 60d. 2+ T10s.

How is Addiction, a clan with yellow recent WN8 requirements, ranked above my clan? You could have a purple caller with a yellow team and a blue caller with a green team (my clan approximating the latter), and the green clan will probably win because the grunts are just that much more reliable and capable of acting independently of micro-management. I haven't seen them, but just going off those reqs, I wouldn't put them in the same league as some of the other clans.

Mistakes happen. I must have not been aware of the number requirement. Moving Addiction to beginner section now. 

Could you add Beasts of the East to the Non-CW/Platooning Clans section of your list. Our clan maintains a overall wn8 of 1514 and recent wn8 of 1622.

Our requirements are as follows:

Overall: 1300 wn8 

1100 wn8 for those with few battles and potential to improve.

Recent: Higher than your overall

Willingness to participate in strongholds on a regular basis.

NUGGS now requires 1800+ Recent WN8 in addition to the 1400 overall, as well as 3+ CW Viable tanks with decent performance in them

I know it would be a bit more work, but would it be worth adding primary timezones for these clans that are doing CW?  Someone who isn't available until later is more likely to fit in better in somewhere like BULLS who seems to always be on Western time zones versus someone like PBKAC who seems to always be in the Eastern timezones. 

I know it would be a bit more work, but would it be worth adding primary timezones for these clans that are doing CW?  Someone who isn't available until later is more likely to fit in better in somewhere like BULLS who seems to always be on Western time zones versus someone like PBKAC who seems to always be in the Eastern timezones. 

I guess if I have some time, I can try to find the time zones for each CW clan. The only problem is that you guys would need to update me on if and/or when any clan changes time zones, as it would be a huge hassle to go around TS's/etc. verifying this with the CW clans every month or so. 

THIEF is now Fugitive,

::::::::::Recruitment Standards:::::::::::

Overall = 1900 + WN8
60 Day = 2250 + WN8
5 Tier X + W/R 55%
Be in ts by 8pm est

Stats are somewhat negotiable on a case-by-case basis.