_Dia

Are you looking for a clan? Click here first!

I thought you guys are 7+ 10s

The decision to up the t10 req was shortly after posting, thanks for reminding me to update. :)

new requirements for NUGGS: 1500 overall, 1800 recent, 4+ CW viable tier X. must have CW experience.

_Dia, if you could, please move us out of the kiddie pool, and into the experienced group. :)

Could you add PING to the list of non CW clans, 1750 overall + 54% wr, 2450 recent + 56% wr recent

Pls don't encourage the Canadian poniboys. Pls no.

Pls don't encourage the Canadian poniboys. Pls no.

Shut up pocky we all know you fap to pics of the American flag :P

Shup up pocky we all know you fap to pics of the American flag :P

Such horrendous slander, sir!

I'm British, you damned colonial. I'd rather give up crumpets than have anything to do with that flag.

Really appreciate the work you do _Dia.

Some changes that have happened with PLSGO over the last week(ish):

1. No longer an NTR subclan. We moved over to Petco TS (whether that makes us a PETCO clan or not, Hell if I know). Yes we still are /vg/.

2. Requirements have been updated:

Overall: 54% Win Ratio / 1600+ WN8
Recent: No set Recent Win Rato / 2000+ WN8
At least 3 clan wars meta Tier 10 tanks or SPG

Keep up the good work.

FYI: LIMBO is fielding teams for the 3rd Campaign and we have a few slots left. If you want that tank and are willing to spam battles for a few weeks to get it, come visit us!

Here is updated info for VPG, and a link to see the full version on our public forums:

http://vorbildpanzergruppe.com/showthread.php?12376-VPG-Membership-Requirements-All-Clans-UPDATED-9-22-14

[VPG] Vorbild Panzergruppe - Our original clan in WoT, this division is designed to be a land holding group. We ask that you try to make at least 3 nights (whichever nights they happen to be) per week of Clan Wars. Gold earned from the map will be distributed bi-weekly to those who are in attendance for nightly muster (in TS and in the Special Battle queue).

- Overall win rate of 52%+ with at least 2,000 battles played
- Overall WN8 of 1,100+

- 60 day win rate of 54%+
- 60 day WN8 of 1,300+
- At least (2) Clan War preferred Tier 10 tanks.
- Muster at least 3 times per week (tracked attendance)

[VPG-S] Vorbild Sturmkompanie - Newly activated. This division is focused on Clan Wars and Clan War preparation. It has all of the logistics of VPG with the sole purpose of giving developing Clan War tankers (and veterans who never were given the opportunity in their previous clans), the taste of battle as well as the organization and training regimen of a fully devoted Clan Wars clan. More relaxed schedule (2 nights or less), but promotions to VPG require 3+ nights average attendance. Tier X tanks not required, but helpful.

- Overall win rate of 49%+ with at least 1,000 battles played
- Overall WN8 of 900+
- 60 day WN8 of 1,100+
- Muster at least 2 times per week

[VPG-R] Vorbild Panzergruppe Reserve - This is our development clan for those without end tier tanks. It is also for those who don't want to do Clan Wars but want to be part of our other activities such as platoons and Strongholds. We sometimes move players here if they need to be gone from the game for extended periods of time. Members of VPG-R are more than welcome to participate in training, Tank Companies, and platoons with members of VPG and VPG-S.

- Overall win rate of 48% with at least 1,000 battles played
- There are no attendance requirements for VPG-R
- At least one non-premium Tier VI or higher tank

Foxey is now 2400+ recent w/ 4 tens. Also currently have a waitlist :/

When does foxey not have a waitlist lol. And congrats on setting higher standards

Going to do a small overhaul of this list in a few days. Some clans have changed, and I'm not even sure three general categories will even suffice, as there's just so many factors in what defines a clan. Any ideas for organization purposes? 

Maybe have like a community sorting method? Eg Petco, Relic, Bulls, JKL, rddt,  etc and all of their corresponding clans in sections, a section for foreign language clans (-_a_- [and subclans], caza, chai, russ), and then maybe one for like independents/non cw (SG, RS, m--m).

Also there are a fair amount of these "CW" clans which don't hold land or are dead/renamed (see havok, thief, forge). Maybe check wotlabs/official recruitment forums and see when the last update was, and just remove any that haven't been updated in like 1month or so.

(Shitty as fuck english quality, just kinda rambling)

When does foxey not have a waitlist lol. And congrats on setting higher standards

Slow but steady wins the race. :)

Not that we're ever going to win it, but who would have thought 18 months ago that we would be where we are today?

I think its cool that the list indicates what the clans are looking for stat wise, but maybe the clans could be ranked in order of their stats as well? Like Average Overall WN8, and # of members. I'm not sure its fair to people looking to look and see high recruiting reqs.. when the actual clan is averaging no where near that. Anyways just an idea.

I think its cool that the list indicates what the clans are looking for stat wise, but maybe the clans could be ranked in order of their stats as well? Like Average Overall WN8, and # of members. I'm not sure its fair to people looking to look and see high recruiting reqs.. when the actual clan is averaging no where near that. Anyways just an idea.

The wn8 reqs can be taken with a grain of salt for the top 10 clans, because at that point its just a filter to prevent baddies from swarming. It's all about the evaluations platoons done by veterans/officers of said clans.

Also, the wn8 reqs are generally higher than the clan average because they would always like to be improving their playerbase, rather than just taking in players who are in the middle of the clan skill wise.

Agree. As a recruiter I believe what you should be looking for is about 100+ points higher than your Clan Average. As your recruiting minimum anyways. So I thought if the clans were arranged by their actual WN8 AND the approx number of players- and then you could see what their recruiting mins are, you can judge better where you'd fit in. I think there are probably a few brackets for players, the 1-5 top clans, the 5-10, 10-25. I think if you want to be anywhere in the top 25 clans, you will have to do some sort of interview process. But I feel the top 5 clans are pretty self explanatory.  Its the middling clans that are harder to choose from. 

Or if keeping stuff like WN8 up to date is too much of a PITA- maybe just do the linky thing for the clan to the WOT stats for the clan. 

CLAWS

Min Reqs:

►54%+ WIN RATE 

►MIN 5 TIER 10 TANK/TD/ARTY 
►OVERALL 1600+ EFFICIENCY or 1900+ WN8 
►60 DAY = 2300 + WN8 
►MAKE CLAN WARS ~3+ NIGHTS A WEEK 

so people can just easily check themselves. Like I said before, just ideas. I often refer people who are confused about which clan to join to visit this thread. 

-snip-

Fair enough. I never really had to deal with finding a clan that I wanted to join, it was more just getting good enough to be accepted into ones that I already had interest in. But looking at mid tier levels, I can definitely see that there are a lot of them with all round-about the same skills/requirements.