Private_Miros

WoTLabs World Cup Football Thread

Now the Hollenders have to win tomorrow, and my prediction will be 10/10, but it might be a German victory afterall, as the previous Netherlands - Costa Rica game had poor performance from the Dutch.

Now the Hollenders have to win tomorrow, and my prediction will be 10/10, but it might be a German victory afterall, as the previous Netherlands - Costa Rica game had poor performance from the Dutch.

There's a reason why I support Germany for 12 years now.

as the previous Netherlands - Costa Rica game had poor performance from the Dutch.

really? All that went wrong was that we didnt score our chances but we completely dominated the whole match, vs chile australia and mexico we were worse IMO.

really? All that went wrong was that we didnt score our chances but we completely dominated the whole match, vs chile australia and mexico we were worse IMO.

As in poor performance.

While Costa Rico did more than expected, the Dutch had a poor game, and only won by penalties because of being better trained.

Ricky Gervais
1656383_244884945635866_901595103_n.jpg

This won't be the first time that thousands of Germans will have to lie low in Brazil for a while for their own safety.

Huehuehuehue.

This is surreal, people here are now launching fireworks to celebrate German goals. Can't let those fireworks go to waste!

Same here, doesn't help that SC has so many german descendants. :P

I'm so happy i couldn't care less about sports. Here in Argetina, everybody is anxious as fuck. Even more so because tomorrow we have our independece anniversary and it's a national holiday, everyone is going insane about the match. Hope NL wins, the last thing i want is free propaganda for our shitty goverment, our even more insinaity over the final (if Arg wins).

I live in Washington State so I saw this image popup. I hope it can bring a smile to your faces.

tdkhX0g.jpg

Huehuehuehue.

I lived in Northeastern Argentina during the 2006 World Cup and a similar issue came up. When Germany knocked out Argentina, and it was after a rough match, drunken Argentines wanted to start a fight with anyone that looked German. Northeastern Argentina has a bunch of european colonies, including those of German descent, so it was pretty nuts for a day or so.

DOITSCHLAAAAAAAAAND DOIIIIIIITSCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!! SCHLAAAAND DOIITSCHLAND!

Netherlands, you're next!

1404858037001.jpg

1404861658001.jpg

1404852284001.jpg

1404852284002.jpg

1404856775001.png

1404856775002.png

As a german in Brazil you better watch out now.

"This won't be the first time that thousands of Germans will have to lie low in Brazil for a while for their own safety."

- Ricky Gervais

:serb:

You're a baddie at poasting. Spoilered and added source reference to the joke.

~P_M

This is not an excuse to burn your country flag.

Indeed.

In the end it's only a game. You don't see me burning flags after losing WoT randoms.