Moukka

Moukka's superduperunicum replays are back!

Hi there!

I'll be putting my replays to this thread, mostly in bigger packs so you can see how I play a certain tank in different situations/maps. I like playing meds and lights the most, but other classes go as well.

Why watch these?

- I'm stronk, basically all of my recently played tanks are in the top10 on vbaddict and +1200 avg xp (see Leopard 1, Leopard PTA, M26 Pershing, 110, T20, Chaffee, A-44, Obj 416, IS-2..)

- I play mostly solo and all game modes

- Replay packs are better for learning play styles of tanks and positions on different maps

- I like Die Hard

tumblr_mat8s1WgxW1rhwampo1_500.gif

If you have any questions or requests for specific tanks/maps/etc. ask away! I can do written commentaries on individual replays if requested.

Leo 1 replays were asked in the RBS thread about it, so to start this off, here's my first 50 games in the

Leopard 1:

Leopard 1 - first 50 replays (95% solopub)

Leopard 1 - 25 replay pack (only solopub)

Stats after 50 games:

1HaAmwT.jpeg

T20 replays: (100 solopub games overall - version 8.9-9.0 -> works in 9.1)

- 25 replay pack -part 1

Final T20 stats:

LFVWrip.jpg

n3TLcvO.jpg

M26 Pershing replays (only solopub, version 9.0-> works in 9.1)

-25 replay pack -part 1

-25 replay pack -part 2

-25 replay pack -part 3

Pershing final stats:

awry6Ku.jpeg

110 replays (only solopub, if I remember correctly, version 9.0 -> works in 9.1)

-25 replay pack -part1

-25 replay pack -part2

110 final stats - 100 games

LDRIEiw.jpg

Batchat replays (solopub, version 9.1)

-5 replay pack

Object 140 replays (solopub, version 9.1)

-5 replay pack

Cool, thank you.  I've found replay packs to be a valuable resource for improvement. 

Thanks, I appreciate it! I found replay packs useful for my own improvement as well.

+1 because I finally learned how is "yippee ki-yay" spelled.

On Topic: Looking forward to Pershing replays.

I had to google it  :ph34r:

I added a 25 replay pack of Pershing to the OP, hope you enjoy. 

Moukka, first off I just wanted to say thanks for the replays.

Second, what is your own personal opinion of the of the leo 1?

Thanks. Well I think the Leo is just great, such fun and challenge. I liked the Leo PTA as well and did really good in it. I think of course much of the liking comes from the fact that I'm now at the skill level to play them both really good, could be a whole different issue if I drove them 5k battles ago, or even less. I don't mind being without armor because it gets amazing mobility, gun and vision attributes (viewrange + decent camo). I like to do early dmg and then be more of a support sniper/area denial, but the main thing is to try and keep your gun at play all times. If you're not shooting something for 30secs, probably means you need to relocate. It can't carry late game against multiple enemies or certain maps and because of that can be frustrating at times, but I think there's way more good in it than bad.

I added 50 replays (in 2 parts) of the 110 to the OP. A lot of people, including unicums seem to think it's a bad tank. I thought it was quite good and did pretty well in it - 68%wr | 1278 avg xp | 2570 avg dmg, so these replays might help. All the games are solopub if I remember correctly, might be a few platooned ones.

Pretty solid all arounder. Alpha is low but good dpm + penetration makes up for it. Front armor is funny, sometimes you bounce everything and other times everyone seems to pen you.

Wow! Thanks! So few people post replays that more quality packs is always welcome :).

edit: Just watched a very nice 7.5k damage game on cliffs. Facing 2 enemy tier 10 arties you still dared to do all the right aggressive moves. I'm guessing you dared to do this knowing that your team was exposing themselves too making you unattractive enough? It's just something that has been on my mind a lot recently as arty scares me but not being aggressive at the good spots early scares me even more.

So I finished playing the M26 Pershing for now, since I got it to a 100 battles (it's a thing I have) and the final stats are quite epic: (only solopub)

awry6Ku.jpeg

some of my tier x's have lower dmg/battle :ph34r:. It's such a great tank and I wouldn't want to sell it but I really want to play the M46 Patton as well so I need the credits and crew. Here's 50 more Pershing replays -25 replay pack -part 2 | -25 replay pack -part 3 and here's also some more replays of the Leopard 1 - Leopard 1 - 25 replay pack. All replays are also in the OP.

If you have any requests for future replays, ask and I'll try to deliver. I was thinking about putting a replay pack of a light tank, I have the Chaffee, T71 and WZ-131, so one of those. I also have a bunch of tier x's.

I'd love to see a pack of the batchat. Been a bit unsure of how to play it and might soon own it but I've felt a bit unmotivated to get it as most seem to play more consistent non-autoloader tanks which I too enjoy a lot and fear I might just not enjoy it at all but the batty might be very different compared to the lorraine in the potency + speed to make it worth it. Other than that looking at your t10's I wouldn't mind seeing a pack of any of them.

Replays for lights or heavies are certainly welcome.  I'm currently working up the AMX line so I'm running the AMX 1390.  It's challenging.  Had a ton of fun with the ElC.  Plenty of potato games but every time I was in a tier 9 battle and got 2k damage and 2 kills it was soooo fun.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to post your replays.

Since you said you're open to requests, I'd love to see a pack of t62 and/or 140. The t62 would have the added benefit of comparing your style to Poltto's. However, since everyone has their own personal favorite (between t62 and 140), the best pack would probably come out of the tank that you enjoy the most. I, for one, enjoy the 140 more.

In the meantime I'll prepare some salted peanuts for the long replay viewing sessions :)

Wow! Thanks! So few people post replays that more quality packs is always welcome :).

edit: Just watched a very nice 7.5k damage game on cliffs. Facing 2 enemy tier 10 arties you still dared to do all the right aggressive moves. I'm guessing you dared to do this knowing that your team was exposing themselves too making you unattractive enough? It's just something that has been on my mind a lot recently as arty scares me but not being aggressive at the good spots early scares me even more.

I missed the edit before: I try to drive the Leo thinking that arty is always aiming at me, that's why you usually see me dodging possible incoming shells a lot early game, if I get lit. Then I try to keep a track of the arty shells, like if I hear arty shoot somewhere near me (either me or someone else) I know I have a good half a minute until the next one. I get more confident if I haven't been shot for a while. If I'm constantly moving they usually change to easier target.

I'd love to see a pack of the batchat. Been a bit unsure of how to play it and might soon own it but I've felt a bit unmotivated to get it as most seem to play more consistent non-autoloader tanks which I too enjoy a lot and fear I might just not enjoy it at all but the batty might be very different compared to the lorraine in the potency + speed to make it worth it. Other than that looking at your t10's I wouldn't mind seeing a pack of any of them.

Here's 5 for starters Batchat 5 replays 9.1 and I'll put more later. It's a fun tank to drive, I recommend getting it.

(wn8 doesn't show because of vbaddict issues)

9eshiHJ.jpg

First of all, thank you for taking the time to post your replays.

Since you said you're open to requests, I'd love to see a pack of t62 and/or 140. The t62 would have the added benefit of comparing your style to Poltto's. However, since everyone has their own personal favorite (between t62 and 140), the best pack would probably come out of the tank that you enjoy the most. I, for one, enjoy the 140 more.

In the meantime I'll prepare some salted peanuts for the long replay viewing sessions :)

You're welcome, a lot of the threads here seem to end up on useless arguing/flaming/trolling every now and then, so I like it better if I can contribute this way.

I've been staying out of the 162/140 replays since I haven't played them too much lately and Poltto (and others) are already sharing quality replays of those. But here's some I just played Object 140 5 replays 9.1. I can do more in the future.

B7pvAiA.jpg

Both packs also in OP.

Thanks for the BC replays! Honestly, the way I see the BC is that you might have to take some early risks as it isn't a tank that can play safe with soft stats and while you can be a complete late-game terror with that speed + camo + autoloader if you don't get stuff done early the game might not get that far. To me, it's a t10 med less about shooting and more about positioning. I'm still kind of skeptical to it but I'm definately more hyped about it :).

Thanks for the BC replays! Honestly, the way I see the BC is that you might have to take some early risks as it isn't a tank that can play safe with soft stats and while you can be a complete late-game terror with that speed + camo + autoloader if you don't get stuff done early the game might not get that far. To me, it's a t10 med less about shooting and more about positioning. I'm still kind of skeptical to it but I'm definately more hyped about it :).

I wouldn't say early risks per se, but early intel and map control for sure (in maps that allow it). Early game you still want to save that hp and wait to see how the enemies are deployed so you can pick the best place where to empty the clip. Many times I try to find some sniping position for early game, then just watch closely the minimap and game flow so you know where/when you need go do some harm. The tank is great at turning an uneven battle to your favor with 1 run&burst to the right place. I'll put some more replays in the next few days.

I wouldn't say early risks per se, but early intel and map control for sure (in maps that allow it). Early game you still want to save that hp and wait to see how the enemies are deployed so you can pick the best place where to empty the clip. Many times I try to find some sniping position for early game, then just watch closely the minimap and game flow so you know where/when you need go do some harm. The tank is great at turning an uneven battle to your favor with 1 run&burst to the right place. I'll put some more replays in the next few days.

Ah yes, didn't mean insane risks. Just more that instead of sitting back into mid-game to try to take the more safer engagements you try and look if you can catch someone out for an effective clip. Definately don't think the early-early game is the perfect time to strike that but that you need to get active soon after that. I just feel you have to be the one pushing the pace in an autoloader as it gets so inconvenient taking long engagements. But I haven't played this kind of tank much besides the 13 90 and lorraine so not very sure in this :).

Ah yes, didn't mean insane risks. Just more that instead of sitting back into mid-game to try to take the more safer engagements you try and look if you can catch someone out for an effective clip. Definately don't think the early-early game is the perfect time to strike that but that you need to get active soon after that. I just feel you have to be the one pushing the pace in an autoloader as it gets so inconvenient taking long engagements. But I haven't played this kind of tank much besides the 13 90 and lorraine so not very sure in this :).

Yeah it's always pretty much how the current battle is folding. Sometimes you can afford to snipe and be a bit more safe and other times you need to make a bigger play early on if your team starts to melt really fast. Like in every tank just try to be active all the time and contribute somehow. When reloading you can relocate for next burst or keep spots and vision control. I'd like to dictate the pace of battles but sometimes it's enough to suppress the enemy forces with your presence/vision control while your team pushes through the other flank.

Yeah it's always pretty much how the current battle is folding. Sometimes you can afford to snipe and be a bit more safe and other times you need to make a bigger play early on if your team starts to melt really fast. Like in every tank just try to be active all the time and contribute somehow. When reloading you can relocate for next burst or keep spots and vision control. I'd like to dictate the pace of battles but sometimes it's enough to suppress the enemy forces with your presence/vision control while your team pushes through the other flank.

Sounds wise. I think it's more of a personal issue I have with autoloaders like the lorraine so I make bad personal judgements and either over or under commit. So I guess I should just play it more to get a feel for it.

You're welcome, a lot of the threads here seem to end up on useless arguing/flaming/trolling every now and then, so I like it better if I can contribute this way.

I've been staying out of the 162/140 replays since I haven't played them too much lately and Poltto (and others) are already sharing quality replays of those. But here's some I just played Object 140 5 replays 9.1. I can do more in the future.

Cheers!

Moukka, these are great amigo, well done. If you ever feel like running a few with a blurple like yours truly, say the word. 

Thanks! Platooning though won't work since we're on different servers :/