Sign in to follow this  
Melol

Looking for west coast platun

I am looking for players on the west coast to platoon with. Although I do prefer west I can play east but the ping makes me miss shots I should hit. I will platoon with almost anyone unless you are red at 20k battles and don't want to improve but I am preferably looking for a player I can learn from. I like to mainly play high tiers but I do have a 2 skill t1 Cunningham if you want to go down that low.

Tanks I own.

Tier 8: 13 90, pershing
Tier 9: none
Tier 10: 140, leo

If you would like to platoon I will add you in game

We have a huge NA-West population on our TS... Mostly thanks to Doughy, KIMBO's DC who has more or less created his own little West Coast army.

Feel free to pop in and see what we're about!

LIMBO.teamspeak3.com

My dream is to be red at 20k battles. Then I can do whatever I want and every time I shotted the enemy I will have carried my team because I have exceeded expectations.

My dream is to be red at 20k battles. Then I can do whatever I want and every time I shotted the enemy I will have carried my team because I have exceeded expectations.

Reroll, join IOC play like shit for 5k battles there you go. With that plan you will never get targeted