OOPMan

Premium Planes: What's Hot and What's Not...

How??????

A. The small games don't really bother me(which seem to be the norm lately esp at higher tiers).  I think of them more as a challenge.  It's more challenging when every hit you take matters.  And I've said this before; I have more of a direct influence over the outcome of the game. This is doubly true if not more so in the smaller games at higher tiers.  

i. And yes sometimes my friend and I will get annihilated by a flight of 8's or whatever, but how is it any different than going up against unica in tanks?  It happens more frequently in planes than it does in tanks if only because      the server population is so low, but like tanks you've got to take the bad with the good. 

B. 95% of the time I'm in a flight with one other person.  It's fun coordinating attacks and having someone to clear your tails. 

C. I don't have to deal with cancer.  

D. I feel the gameplay of planes is faster paced than tanks which makes it more fun for me.  

J8M is like the 209 v in a lot of ways. Climbs for days. Boost cools down quickly which is good because you live and die by it. Guns like the 262, crap muzzle velocity and they overheat fast. Fun from what I hear.

J8M is like the 209 v in a lot of ways. Climbs for days. Boost cools down quickly which is good because you live and die by it. Guns like the 262, crap muzzle velocity and they overheat fast. Fun from what I hear.

I doubt it's a very fun plane to shoot ILs down all day with.

I doubt it's a very fun plane to shoot ILs down all day with.

Based on everyone I've talked to and what I've seen in replays, the 109TL is better suited for dealing with IL's. In other news, the "War Cache" seems to love spamming med packs and credits at me with no chance of premium plane sales in sight.............. :c

Based on everyone I've talked to and what I've seen in replays, the 109TL is better suited for dealing with IL's. In other news, the "War Cache" seems to love spamming med packs and credits at me with no chance of premium plane sales in sight.............. :c

I went ahead and splurged the 8 tickets i had early on in the slot-machines. I ended up getting like ~15 pulls out of it.

Tempted to do the same with the 54 or so I have on my RU account.

Ya didn't hear? Almost the entirety of the 1.8 patch is a limited time event with missions that give out tokens that you can feed into a slot machine. And, ya know, you can also buy tokens with gold if ya like...

Ya didn't hear? Almost the entirety of the 1.8 patch is a limited time event with missions that give out tokens that you can feed into a slot machine. And, ya know, you can also buy tokens with gold if ya like...

Wow, is it me or do Persha now copy WT almost completely?

This sounds a huge amount like the daily Token bonuses you get in WT and the integrate shop that let's you buy tokens using gold.

T8 premiums will be rolled out over the course of the summer during similar War Cache mission events.  Could be worse I guess.

What's strange is that not only are none of them available for cash from the gift shop, neither are any other planes right now.  It feels like a missed opportunity to finally fill out the upper tiers with some numbers, since tier X has been basically unplayable since launch.  

The foil hats might say that they're trying to limit their exposure for refunds in case they decide to finally pull the plug on this game, but it's probably just designed to make the initial influx more gradual and prevent a deluge of 15 vs. 15 Type 59 battles like with what happened in WoT in the early days.  Although the game eventually got over it, it was somewhat disruptive at the time and drove away a lot of F2P players who screamed about wallet warriors.

No idea about the missiles though.  I'm hoping they're just large unguided rockets.

"Official Forums" : "First use of guided missiles was korea".... that right there.... fuck me /headesk.

Don't give up, m8, I got the discount I wanted - for XFU4-1, only this morning, a day before ending. :)

Got 10 discounts with ~200 tokens, which means about 250 RnG prayers sacrificed lambs slot machine rolls. All tokens gotten through missions/login. Most of these discounts came among the last 50 tokens used. #tinfoilhat

As for the missiles ...

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES

EDIT: btw, first use of guided missiles in AA combat was in 1958 in Taiwan Straight, where Taiwanese sabres, hastily jury-rigged with prototype AIM-9 sidewinders, pew pewd Chinese Mig-17s.