Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Well given that Kedyn is here, and I apparently stalk him all over twitch, I'm gonna have to join at some point.

brb, gonna go get gud

Fuck, I've been spotted.

To counter precam's attempt at damage control, I don't know most of you and I hate you all. 

Let's please end the thread hijack for a single applicant and get the recruitment thread back on track: 

cx0LWRO.jpg

I need to bring things back with this wonderful palate cleanser.

I think Bulba should go around the arctic circle and just shit on all the clams sitting up there at first. It would probably be pretty easy for you guys.

If we do so, let my glorious diplomacy lead the way.

I think Bulba should go around the arctic circle and just shit on all the clams sitting up there at first. It would probably be pretty easy for you guys.

Who knows, maybe they will be incompetent enough to not be able to hit the leave map button but will they show for battles?

Okay, I'm over it now.

I was going to ask if a mod could make this section invisible to me for a while, but it's a public forum, isn't it? I guess maybe just block my posting here in case I do it again?

I think I'm overreacting. Sorry for shitting up this thread.

I appreciate the activity, mostly because of your support this thread managed to get over 300 posts and 8000 views in just 2 days.

Mhmmm. Luckily I was asleep. BJ just stay out of this thread, you've shot yourself in the foot repeatedly in here... its not working for you.

If we do so, let my glorious diplomacy lead the way.

patch the game

Mhmmm. Luckily I was asleep. BJ just stay out of this thread, you've shot yourself in the foot repeatedly in here... its not working for you.

stay out of me recrootin' thread if u don't plan on joinin bulba or i'll wrek u i sware on my mum watch ur gabber fgt

patch the game

stay out of me recrootin' thread if u don't plan on joinin bulba or i'll wrek u i sware on my mum watch ur gabber sexii

M8 u got nuffink on me u see tat red righting ther m8? thas poleese shite ryt ther, ill tayk this tread nd wipe me arse wif it m8

When we realized we aren't doing shit in the clans we're currently in.

Might as well turn it into a hangout for unicum bros and cool guys.

Just out of curiosity, are you guys going to be doing anything in BULBA? It doesn't sound like there's much going on in the way of clan functions. Almost everyone was already surrounded by unica in their clans, I don't see what's changed besides the faces.

I just find it interesting that such a powerhouse is just going to play pubs and only show up for the campaigns. That's probably more of WG failing to create incentives for conflicts on the CW map than anything else, I suppose.

Just out of curiosity, are you guys going to be doing anything in BULBA? It doesn't sound like there's much going on in the way of clan functions. Almost everyone was already surrounded by unica in their clans, I don't see what's changed besides the faces.

I just find it interesting that such a powerhouse is just going to play pubs and only show up for the campaigns. That's probably more of WG failing to create incentives for conflicts on the CW map than anything else, I suppose.

I'm hoping it to be a yacht club, because I have a fucking yacht and I need to meet other retired old people in Florida who also own a yacht.

You're right, and if people wish to leave the top clans in the game for a shitty named Bulbasaur themed clan I'll take it