Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

shouldn't you be writing lengthy tank reviews that nobody reads?

I made one of those once. 

So on the pedophile scale, how close do you think that is to sexualizing children?  We got an upskirt, one tugging at her skirt on her knees, three oral fixations, some hearts, and lots of underage "cuteness."

Look at yourself, people.

You've literally made God knows how many blog posts solely to whore attention/gold packages/Eve Isk from middle school aged wotlabs trash.

If you're not interested in anime, Bulba offers a variety of other groups for you to join. Last week, Crab and I started the Bulba Book Club where he convinced me to finish reading Infinite Jest, and I think I got him to start Slaughter Five. Later, the two of us also started the Bulba Film Club. Our first order of business was to discuss the theme of institutional corruption in The Wire. I also learned that Crab lives in Baltimore, where The Wire was filmed, and takes place.

lVK0BzR.jpg

If you're not interested in anime, Bulba offers a variety of other groups for you to join. Last week, Crab and I started the Bulba Book Club where he convinced me to finish reading Infinite Jest, and I think I got him to start Slaughter Five. Later, the two of us also started the Bulba Film Club. Our first order of business was to discuss the theme of institutional corruption in The Wire. I also learned that Crab lives in Baltimore, where The Wire was filmed, and takes place.

FILM CLUB? count me in!!!

The Wire and Infinite Jest are two of my favorite things too  :)

lVK0BzR.jpg

FILM CLUB? count me in!!!

The Wire and Infinite Jest are two of my favorite things too  :)

To anyone who doubts that bulba is a social clan, please note the variety of clubs you can join. We have Anime, Old Man, Books and Film. I am trying to convince Shrew to start a "really nice people who play in the middle of the day and discussion Finnish and other national heritage social customs" club, because we have a number of people interested in learning about other cultures; Venezuela and Brazil come to mind (if nipp ever logs in for more than 5 minutes again), plus of course Chinese and Pan Asian cultural appreciation. 

That said, I need to finish up the D'Artagnan Romances (about halfway through Man in the Iron Mask, home stretch!) and The Corner (which will be cross referenced during discussions of The Wire), so I can re-read Infinite Jest. Its been 6+ years since last read it, and I can feel my vocabulary  slipping, plus I've learned a lot lot more about the personal life of the author since then, and am curious to see how he put himself into Hal on this re-read. 

edit: dualmaster and I had a mini old man club meeting last night where we discussed good reasons not to have a smartphone, whether people actually have sex pillows or if its just an internet myth, and why you shouldn't trust auto back-up to cloud storage. 

edit: dualmaster and I had a mini old man club meeting last night where we discussed good reasons not to have a smartphone, whether people actually have sex pillows or if its just an internet myth, and why you shouldn't trust auto back-up to cloud storage.

and what were some of the conclusions you reached?

Yo, Old Man club is what I missed, remind pls :)

I want to put in formal request to join old man club

Over 30 (practically dead, culturally clueless), don't pursue anime as a hobby, have to be good at tanks. Having kids a bonus.  I think dualmaster is our membership director. 

Original post. 

Baltimore crabs best crabs. Bo brooks is best crab resturant.

and what were some of the conclusions you reached?

Don't trust the tech obviously! We fear change, like all old and aging men.

Except there was an older, more aged man in the conversation who was perfectly comfortable with the tech. 

edit: dualmaster and I had a mini old man club meeting last night where we discussed good reasons not to have a smartphone, whether people actually have sex pillows or if its just an internet myth...

why didnt u just ask in guild chat

why didnt u just ask in guild chat

For the same reasons I don't go to /b/ or efukt. Old man nest of trusting trees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWW-Tp2hkKg

Old man club? Aww yiss.

Srsly.  Need a place to throw around quotes from Smokey and the Bandit, Trading Places, Stripes, Deliverance, Godfather, Animal House, Wall Street, Airplane, and a hundred other movies that *KIDS THESE DAYS* don't know.

https://youtu.be/KQWhmBMR1gE

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DOES BULBA LIKE??

POST YOUR TOP 3 SONGS!!!

I'm a big fan of trap, friend.

Official BULBA Clubhouse has been created.

yo4vBnS.png

Finnish Friends Club is recruiting :(

PM any officer to become a club leader/channel admin.

pls senpai let me in!