Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

fa236191ef.png

Algum br?

OMFG this is the same guy that shot me 4 times today before got banned ......THNX Crabon.

Well, this has turned out much better than I'd ever have hoped! The 97 hp I denied the enemy with my killer Black Prince 17lber round really rustled his jimmies. And dat engrish. Success!

Well, this has turned out much better than I'd ever have hoped! The 97 hp I denied the enemy with my killer Black Prince 17lber round really rustled his jimmies. And dat engrish. Success!

Like shots me once am like wtf ...then again..again ....says fuck u bulba u wanna die...then shots again...someone people idk .

He thought you were CarbonWard?

Shrew probably got all of them.

I gave 1 to each of my 3 T-62A only rerolls.

So do we know if they ever gave out Type 59s/62s from the invitational?

You tell me~!

Knowing Wargaming... probably 210 more days.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1850243#cliff-garbad_the_weak-t-54

I need to report one of your members for an attempted bullying in a skycancer.  Please let me know when he has been punished appropriately.

I am only doing god's work.  What is there to report?  My strong christian family values?

I will rid the lands of the bullies, for laguru.

I need to report one of your members for an attempted bullying in a skycancer.  Please let me know when he has been punished appropriately.

I'm suprised Tom didn't get pub RNG and oneshot you.

fa236191ef.png

Algum br?

sad.. especially considering that clan is formed only by people that live in my state..

Wait.. theres clickers on bulba? ew.

and accidental neg.. rip.

Looks like our good friend despad finally hit 5k battles and after reaching 5k battles has stolen #1 position from the top ten tankers board!

yirSgJb.png?1

That WN8 is almost as high as his KV-220 DPG!

Camador is a beast, I'm not friends with him but Cam's one of the reasons I play with Sela so much (Aisde the fact, that like, Sela bae).

3k dpg overall is absurd.