Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Oh boy...

I just want to know when I can be a recruiter and invite any of my friends simply because I can. 

I just want to know when I can be a recruiter and invite any of my friends simply because I can. 

We did some clean up of AFK's and found ourselves with 5 open spots. You have no idea how many friends I've had to turn down ever since I became recruiter. So no, I don't invite people simply because I can. I'm not close enough friends with sr to where I'll invite him for the heck of it. He discussed it with Crab, who in turn discussed it with Ox. It was a "why not" moment considering we had 5 open spots for the campaign and we were feeling nice. I would assume you guys trust us enough. A ton of recruits got in when someone said "Hey, this is my friend, could he join Bulba?" and we take that factor in when making a decision. This is the same thing, except for Crab. 

Take a stab at how many super uni's/uni's are left to recruit for the NA server and the reason behind our decision becomes a lot more obvious. I'm gonna elevate standards temporarily so the next guy we bring in evens out the stats again. 

If you wanna fixate your opinion on the recent WN8 stat box then so be it. Just keep in mind I've never seen your recent win rate be any higher than his though. 

His CW win rate is 78% (with PBKAC and G), and considering our clan wars teams are better than anything that they have ever really fielded, we'll be fine. You'll still get your free tanks. He won't bother anyone and you're all free to just pretend like he's not there. Worst comes to worst we take a vote and have him leave after the campaign ends

Now let's focus on having a bit of fun in the campaign rather than this alright? 

Seems like we're about to campaign and probably want people who can play and win CW. 

This line seems solid to me. 

Clan Wars Stats
Battles 424
Victories 334
Win Rate 78.77%
Average Damage 1319.13
Average Kills 0.8
Average Spots 1.16
Hit Ratio 73%
Survival Rate 51.65%
Average Exp. 916

Infact, thats nearly identical to JoJack's CW line

Clan Wars Stats
Battles 314
Victories 250
Win Rate 79.62%
Average Damage 1695.52
Average Kills 0.91
Average Spots 0.96
Hit Ratio 74%
Survival Rate 54.46%
Average Exp. 916

Can't believe you are actually bringing up clan wars stats lmfao.

Do you have a more relevant stat you'd like to cite?

inb4 tree fall metric

Shfty©

when is ant coming back?

also...

H1RsQme.png

these cant be relevant (i probably have the most biased cw stats)
see that avg dmg? 8]

i think the tier 6 and 8 may have been part of it, and me never actually doing anything, also includes some nuggs cw and i think when we would scout enemy strats with like left over players

also... is ant being reinvited? ...

Do you have a more relevant stat you'd like to cite?

All of his tier 10s are sub 3k dpg.

Doesn't even meet any requirement posted as well.

But it doesn't matter anyways. Pay him retarded amounts of gold too, like how gabe does to every new recruit he gets into bulba. No wonder shrew, ant, helion and the others left

Holy shit if you guys are that salty over it we'll remove him after the campaign. ffs 

But it doesn't matter anyways. Pay him retarded amounts of gold too, like how gabe does to every new recruit he gets into bulba. No wonder shrew, ant, helion and the others left

Gimme a list of the people you wanna kick out and we can invite those guys back. 

Oh wait it'd be half the clan gone 

Never4get when Dia recruited someone people don't like

This one's on Crab, do you see my damage control post a page or two back 

But it's a good thing we've got Valachio right? That guy is an asset! His stats are super useful for...

Reminder:
Bulba is for stats

We have to beat the fucking Russians numbers, it's the only thing we have.

Edit: At least, that was our original goal

Maybe war has changed