Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

"It's nothing personal" they said. Chipping 6 provinces at once last minute without warning sure doesn't seem like anything personal.

Considering SOLID may as well be a Y0L0/CLAWS subclan anything is possible :serb:

Considering SOLID may as well be a Y0L0/CLAWS subclan anything is possible :serb:

Confirmed NOT a subclan. We bad mouthed them about it as well.

Impressive you guys managed to field enough for 6 simult battles.

Aren't they in the shitty green alliance with CLAWS or is that slope?

Went to a job interview today

40 Year old from memphis sits next to me.

We start talking like normal conversation

Brings out his bible starts reading verses from the bible

Asks me if i believe in them

I say yes just to not be an ass

He starts babbling like an autist for about 40 minutes about how jesus saved his fat ass  from hell.

Tell him about how ppl Like pope francis.

Triggered.jpg 

Starts ranting about the new church and gay people

Tell him im gay

His fucking face when

Just gets up and leaves

:serb:

1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

I've got my 15 battles and I've been calling occasionally. If someone needs a KingCrabTurboDadBattleBoostSockPuppet pm me your info. 

Sock me for 15 battles...

... Wait ...

1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

I've got my 15 battles and I've been calling occasionally. If someone needs a KingCrabTurboDadBattleBoostSockPuppet pm me your info. 

This is where I really wish I had a super red account.  Join BULBA just long enough to get the reward tank, then farm pubbie tears with it.

12 hours ago, #Lunaughty said:

Yo throwback Thursday to when Allurai said "Yeah that's great but recruitment doesn't work off hype"
I can't find the post because it's older than the dads in RELIC, but... AYY LMAO SURE IT DOESN'T

BULBA MORE LIKE VULVA LOL

2 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

I guess like we talked earlier, if you need a 215b, I got you fam, having one of the reward tanks wouldn't be to shabby after all.

Just now, Joyrider216 said:

I guess like we talked earlier, if you need a 215b, I got you fam, having one of the reward tanks wouldn't be to shabby after all.

No doubt the 215b is a good tank, but I am concerned about the ability to fit a single tank into 15 battles during 10 days of tier X. If you had say...1 medium also, way easier. Can you like, buy back a decent medium 140 or Bat?