Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Just now, DeltaVolt said:

https://discordapp.com/channels/140798665856909312/140798665856909312

Might be worth considering? I've set up a Bulba server to play around with, it's like TeamSpeak and Slack combined into one and unlike TS is free. Has Android and iOS and desktop apps too. Thoughts?

The problem is: It was already a pain getting 58 people on Slack (had to offer 500g too) and I only ever have 20 even checking it (probably even less who have the desktop app). I don't know if people would be inclined to do it again. There's also the issue that a lot of people hang out in other TS's, having to switch to Discord just for tanks is a hassle. 

No harm in trying but I don't think Slack or Discord are gonna replace TS. 

3 minutes ago, _Dia said:

The problem is: It was already a pain getting 58 people on Slack (had to offer 500g too) and I only ever have 20 even checking it (probably even less who have the desktop app). I don't know if people would be inclined to do it again. There's also the issue that a lot of people hang out in other TS's, having to switch to Discord just for tanks is a hassle. 

No harm in trying but I don't think Slack or Discord are gonna replace TS. 

Yeap, that's understandable. Just throwing out a suggestion so people wouldn't have to be enticed to join a second service (slack) and have permissions kept up all the time on both TS and Slack for people that might be joining/leaving clan.

Just now, DeltaVolt said:

Yeap, that's understandable. Just throwing out a suggestion so people wouldn't have to be enticed to join a second service (slack) and have permissions kept up all the time on both TS and Slack for people that might be joining/leaving clan.

Oh I know. It would be nice since it's TS + Slack in one but we'd have to get people to move over from both, not to mention TS is the de facto standard currently. I'll play around with it though. 

1 minute ago, _Dia said:

Oh I know. It would be nice since it's TS + Slack in one but we'd have to get people to move over from both, not to mention TS is the de facto standard currently. I'll play around with it though. 

If you want to use the one I set up let me know and I'll give you server admin.

21 minutes ago, #Lunaughty said:

Slack is like chink tier program, Discord > Slack
Also toss me admin since I'm usually on Discord.

Try getting 58 people on Discord. 

7 minutes ago, tomhwk said:

Roommates got me some birthday presents along with a pokemon game. :3
dRPom4i.png

See you guys in a week.

hi can your roommates give me undertale too thanks 

Behold:  Female Gabe neck streamer:

http://www.twitch.tv/arkan_cz_

J1131Mx.png

Neck so long that she can't even get camera to cover her head and cleavage at same time.

Edited by Dlur
1 hour ago, Dlur said:

Behold:  Female Gabe neck streamer:

http://www.twitch.tv/arkan_cz_

J1131Mx.png

Neck so long that she can't even get camera to cover her head and cleavage at same time.

She chose the wrong one to cover.

11 hours ago, Assad said:

86cf29c11f98bd98e0755157cc4672e2.png

I'm not even in BULBA, but I wish GENKI actually worked out now.

We need a clan of c00l dudes and no wn8 recruiting and only play when we feel like it

Everyone has lost too PLEB :dealdog:

Tfw when you join a platoon and they're already on tilt, and you can't leave because it would be rude, and you were having a great session before and maybe

a3kl8l2.gif

Tfw you're playing e50m and aggressor yells at you go to the light tank bush and you're not sure if it's going to work and damn this tank is def larger than you remember and oh man this bush is way smaller than you remember and oh man if you drive just a little more asian you could end up in the lake and oh dear you can't remember if you were greedy and took off optics for vents and what if you don't light anything because your crew is shit and somehow everything turned okay and

dCGZQc1.gif