Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

On 07/03/2016 at 3:23 AM, MungeVolt said:

Lawl, I was wondering who that was on my fwiends list last night; WG reset it much faster than I expected, but don't worry, Onnichan has arrived!

PK7af5A.jpg

1 hour ago, DeltaVolt said:

ARAM is actually super fun though since there isn't an emphasis on farming minions over and over again, you just get straight into brawls from the word go. Wouldn't say it's like Rampage since people do actually play it too :P 

But RNG champion picks. MM is rigged

14 minutes ago, LoveLuna said:

Am I good enough to get eval'd for a gold league team? Or do I need to app to a silver league team first and then work on qualifying our way up?

LUNA_LOVER69 APPLECATION TO GOLD LEAGUE!

APPLICABLE VEHILCLE TALENT: E50M, E50

:^)

40 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

LUNA_LOVER69 APPLECATION TO GOLD LEAGUE!

APPLICABLE VEHILCLE TALENT: E50M, E50

:^)

Pls include super OP m48 patton in talent list. (That is all though) :QBFlip::QBFlip::QBFlip:

2 hours ago, LoveLuna said:

Am I good enough to get eval'd for a gold league team? Or do I need to app to a silver league team first and then work on qualifying our way up?

Being in the clan doesn't make it easier to get into one of the teams if that's what you mean. They're pretty separate from the clan. For a complete outsider to the league, people recommend doing the gold league quals or a silver team that's probably gonna make it up to gold. 

5 hours ago, LoveLuna said:

Ask TealMini1500

6 hours ago, _Dia said:

Being in the clan doesn't make it easier to get into one of the teams if that's what you mean. They're pretty separate from the clan. For a complete outsider to the league, people recommend doing the gold league quals or a silver team that's probably gonna make it up to gold. 

Ik, I was more asking because there are a lot of people who are already on teams so they'd have a better idea of what expectations are. Tyvm though. 

1 hour ago, Aquavolt said:

amigo por que

also dia, taberu rayu is AMAAZING just had some now with some tonkatsu flavored ramen

Looks like I'll have to pick some up and try it. The Lao Gan Ma stuff is getting pretty stale now after I've used it for a year.