Jump to content
Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Mawdy said:

9b45ce6656.png

You know what, fuck you for making me actually come to Wotlabs. Congratulations, you were actually too much of a spastic even for Bulba. 

Mental health issues are pretty serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.  If anyone actually knows him they should try to get him some help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GotchMaster said:

Mental health issues are pretty serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.  If anyone actually knows him they should try to get him some help.

I tried to help the people suffering from Anime and highest ejaculation provoker throwdowns to no avail.

I dont think any1 here personally knows him, but events that peak like this often call for change on the individual. Case and point: Me. I toned down my anger and edge significantly so peopke actually like me now. And when i get mad i break $10 keyboards and go workout. Better alternative than wishing death on someone. Not perfect, but im still improving.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mawdy said:

9b45ce6656.png

You know what, fuck you for making me actually come to Wotlabs. Congratulations, you were actually too much of a spastic even for Bulba. 

did....did he really... threaten to kill himself? what fucking edge man

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GotchMaster said:

Mental health issues are pretty serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.  If anyone actually knows him they should try to get him some help.

I went through a few other comments and replies of his. The thing is he never really did CW or interacted with a lot of us. Maybe one or two people (idk who) that could reach him now that he's banned here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GotchMaster said:

Mental health issues are pretty serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.  If anyone actually knows him they should try to get him some help.

 

5 hours ago, _Assad said:

I tried to help the people suffering from Anime and highest ejaculation provoker throwdowns to no avail.

I dont think any1 here personally knows him, but events that peak like this often call for change on the individual. Case and point: Me. I toned down my anger and edge significantly so peopke actually like me now. And when i get mad i break $10 keyboards and go workout. Better alternative than wishing death on someone. Not perfect, but im still improving.

 

4 hours ago, FixerReloaded said:

did....did he really... threaten to kill himself? what fucking edge man

This game man . . .  this game is the last thing anyone needs when they're going through any sort of issues, let alone mental health issues.

I like to consider myself a reasonably well adjusted individual in my life outside of WOT, but I've raged harder than Schnitzel did in that status update in random battles chat (obviously without the self-loathing and suicidal thoughts), so much so that I have to lie to my GF when she asked me why I was chat banned again.

I hope he has people around him in his real life to help him through this period in his life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

Why good people always get perma ban? :nmad:

Because all the good people hate this game to the bone, and they're not afraid to shout it

Link to post
Share on other sites

So i found out today there is so much shit wrong with my laptop the computer shop doesnt even want to fix it. 

 

xddddddddddd

Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in relic he rage quit the clan because we called him a retard for calling the leo shit, hes always been an autist

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, snoopy10 said:

Back in relic he rage quit the clan because we called him a retard for calling the leo shit, hes always been an autist

Too bad the leo's actually shit :QBFlip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, _Dia said:

Too bad the leo's actually shit :QBFlip:

I remember playing with you when you had recently got it, shit was hilarious

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snoopy10 said:

I remember playing with you when you had recently got it, shit was hilarious

Meta's changed bruh 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zepherex said:

So i found out today there is so much shit wrong with my laptop the computer shop doesnt even want to fix it. 

 

xddddddddddd

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, _Dia said:

Meta's changed bruh 

Hi dia, I got ts for my phone if someone could give me privs please 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Schnitzel never seemed like the guy to go full autismo guess you never can really tell. I understand that people hate arty and if you really like this game, getting arty ruining your games every game sucks. But to go that far was just uncalled for. Lets be real most of us have gone sperg on a arty player once or another for ruining the game but its like just a one time thing. This seemed like a lot of pent up anger.

Ans4QCl.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SocialFlaws said:

can you please just get to 2900 already :kjugh:

I am spamming 140 and E5 as we speak. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...