Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

25 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

literally type 59 2016 edition?

It's better than a type 59 because the only limiting factor WG put on it was lack of HP and Armor. Other than that I dont even think the Type has anything on the Skorp G even Pre-nerf because in that case the Skorp G would be even more OP because of Camo meta.

jSKwHm3.jpg

And when 2350 is the borderline for 3 MoE you know the pubs are truly garbage considering NA/EU DPG is 1365 in it according to VBA with a sample of 550k battles :serb:

Pure gold spam + chocolate and 2.5-3k damage is 25-40k profit. 

Eh. I feel like the Type 59 had a better skill floor for average players.

I will admit the skill ceiling on the Skorpion is miles higher than the Type 59 for good players.

23 hours ago, _Assad said:

It's better than a type 59 because the only limiting factor WG put on it was lack of HP and Armor. Other than that I dont even think the Type has anything on the Skorp G even Pre-nerf because in that case the Skorp G would be even more OP because of Camo meta.

And when 2350 is the borderline for 3 MoE you know the pubs are truly garbage considering NA/EU DPG is 1365 in it according to VBA with a sample of 550k battles :serb:

Pure gold spam + chocolate and 2.5-3k damage is 25-40k profit. 

The ultimate chenhole violator.

12 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Eh. I feel like the Type 59 had a better skill floor for average players.

I will admit the skill ceiling on the Skorpion is miles higher than the Type 59 for good players.

Type 59 vs Skorpion in the hands of a good player. Skorp wins for sheer Alpha, Dpm, Speed, Penetration, etc if for nothing else.