Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

K serious response

DPG in your 10s needs to go up. I need to see that you can play more than just a WN8 friendly HEAT chucker, and play it well. You also have to hold your current level (or perform better) for a while to show some demonstrable improvement in overall stats, again so that we know it's not just playing a single "padding" tank. 

Then it comes down to getting eval'd and getting the okay

I've got only 4 tier 10s at the moment, plus an IS-3 without equipment (trying to get the IS-7, but failing horribly). I've been playing a mix of my tier 10s lately (mostly T-62A, then 140, then E100 and 50B), and my recent WN8 has been steadily increasing from when I passed 2900 a couple of months ago (right now, it's the highest it's ever been and I've started noticing more mistakes lately (as in, being a bit too slow to get to a position that could have turned the battle from a steamroll into an even fight, or taking an extra hit totally unnecessarily), despite getting higher stats).

T-62A DPG (recent games) I would expect to see increase to 2900-3000 or so over the next week. I can maintain a DPG of 3100-3200 in my E100, and I'm also doing better in the 140. (I'm garbage in the Bat though.)

I sold the E50M, JPE100, IS-4 ages ago, so naturally, I have crappy stats in them.

So, what kind of recent WN8/DPG should I aim for before coming back?

I've got only 4 tier 10s at the moment, plus an IS-3 without equipment (trying to get the IS-7, but failing horribly). I've been playing a mix of my tier 10s lately (mostly T-62A, then 140, then E100 and 50B), and my recent WN8 has been steadily increasing from when I passed 2900 a couple of months ago (right now, it's the highest it's ever been and I've started noticing more mistakes lately (as in, being a bit too slow to get to a position that could have turned the battle from a steamroll into an even fight, or taking an extra hit totally unnecessarily), despite getting higher stats).

T-62A DPG (recent games) I would expect to see increase to 2900-3000 or so over the next week. I can maintain a DPG of 3100-3200 in my E100, and I'm also doing better in the 140. (I'm garbage in the Bat though.)

I wish i could maintain 3000K in that heaping pile of shit. All i do is attract cancer, and bounce gold shells of bat chat arties. IS-4 Master Heavy.

I wish i could maintain 3000K in that heaping pile of shit. All i do is attract cancer, and bounce gold shells of bat chat arties. IS-4 Master Heavy.

Pls no insult my fren. I'm not sure I've ever been hit by gold 155 58 shells, but I have been penetrated by an HE from one in my E100. On top of that, he uprolled and did 1850 damage.

Also, 3000K is a lot.

I sold the E50M, JPE100, IS-4 ages ago, so naturally, I have crappy stats in them.

Ah I see. Well idk if its set in stone but aiming for 3.7k + recent wn8 would be what you would want to aim for, since your overall is so low.

And 3k+ dpg is what we would like to see in most Tier X tanks, or at least me. Good luck bj!

Remember guys, just padding your way into high stats isn't a guaranteed entry. 

Still gotta go under evaluation and get the okay from Nas/Ox.

o7o7o7

Understandable. I solo alot, cause I have no patience to wait for toons in wotlabs channel, I tend to yolo hard like Garbad for the wins. Sometimes works, sometimes gets me dead fast with no dmg done. That and the fact I have been trying to get moar tonks at low tiers has been hampering my WN8 some. Hard to pad in a tier 6 in a tier 8 match.

Also you folks asking about how high your stats need to be in order to get in also need to remember that personality, and the ability to mesh personalities, goes a long, long ways when new clans like this are getting set up.  A core group is being established.  If the clan hopes to survive past the first few months the first 20 or so people need to really get along well.  Having known quite a few of these guys for a while I'm pretty sure they got that part figured out though.

Also you folks asking about how high your stats need to be in order to get in also need to remember that personality, and the ability to mesh personalities, goes a long, long ways when new clans like this are getting set up.  A core group is being established.  If the clan hopes to survive past the first few months the first 20 or so people need to really get along well.  Having known quite a few of these guys for a while I'm pretty sure they got that part figured out though.

Perfect advice Dlur. We're recruiting not solely on stats, if that were the case we'd have a bunch of random people with really good stats that never talk to each other. You guys need to remember we're not going to be your traditional clan, we're a group of friends that hang out. Whether it be platooning, tournaments, or even playing random ass games like mechwarrior (lol), the important part is the brotherhood of bulbasaurs. Of course we're really only recruiting people that are good at the game, but once you hit that requirement you have to make sure you're an overall cool guy.

If there's anything I enjoy most about video games, is playing with a fun group of ppl. CarteL members are fun dudes to pub around with (when they are on, most live in the eastern US), but I'm getting frustrated with them in tourney games. Some foolish moves and a general lack of focus firing and positioning. It's mostly down to they have plateaued, and don't seem interested in improving as a team. I'd love to toon more often with people around or above my skill level, as I work well with people who know what they are doing and don't need to be walked through a match. I hate being that guy who tell's others how to play. Would like to get into CW as well, eventually. Need moar 10's!

I already see some drama, better make Gotch the treasurer. (Kappa)

We've already discussed how making the token black guy treasurer is a bad move.

The token white guy, yours truly, is a far better option  :verysmug:

o7o7o9o

precumbrian and Doublelift in the same place.....this clan is going places...

Also, Lanterne we need to unfuck my 140 win rate after that last stretch we went on. So bad I haven't played since.