Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Next stat goal?

We have the highest recent stats in the world (Wn8) as far as I could find in every top 5 RU/NA/EU server. Haven't checked KR, but like... Koreans play SC2 and LoL, not WoT.

Edit 1: I might be blind and missed something, but it also looks like we have the highest recent win rate in the world as well (For top wn8 clans RU EU NA)

Wow.

Edit 1: I might be blind and missed something, but it also looks like we have the highest recent win rate in the world as well 

Lies, it is known that we only know how to farm damage/wn8 and we have no idea how to win gaemz.

It is known.

Next stat goal?

We have the highest recent stats in the world (Wn8) as far as I could find in every top 5 RU/NA/EU server. Haven't checked KR, but like... Koreans play SC2 and LoL, not WoT.

Edit 1: I might be blind and missed something, but it also looks like we have the highest recent win rate in the world as well (For top wn8 clans RU EU NA)

Wow.

Wotlabs is borked for most of the RU clans; a lot of the numbers in the recent wn8 column are 0.

You also have to consider that Bulba has a few alt/duplicate accounts with ultrapadded stats and very low battle counts that skew things a bit. Fame for example only has a single account below 5k games; even then it's ~4.9k games.

Wotlabs is borked for most of the RU clans; a lot of the numbers in the recent wn8 column are 0.

You also have to consider that Bulba has a few alt/duplicate accounts with ultrapadded stats and very low battle counts that skew things a bit. Fame for example only has a single account below 5k games; even then it's ~4.9k games.

killjoy pls