Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Perfect advice Dlur. We're recruiting not solely on stats, if that were the case we'd have a bunch of random people with really good stats that never talk to each other. You guys need to remember we're not going to be your traditional clan, we're a group of friends that hang out. Whether it be platooning, tournaments, or even playing random ass games like mechwarrior (lol), the important part is the brotherhood of bulbasaurs. Of course we're really only recruiting people that are good at the game, but once you hit that requirement you have to make sure you're an overall cool guy.

mechwarrior online? i miss my stalker missile boat

mechwarrior online? i miss my stalker missile boat

I remember pre-ordering some stuff in that game and then I never played it after release. RIP my wallet. 

I remember pre-ordering some stuff in that game and then I never played it after release. RIP my wallet. 

I saw a game play video of it in T110 thread, almost fell asleep, walked away and never gave it another look.

I just want to be in a place where I can regularly platoon with great players and (as cheesy as it sounds) be around friends.

This. There's a couple of chill + skilled dudes in the WoTLabs in-game channel. It's pretty hard to find someone that doesn't go full-on tilt and rage at everything. I feel like I play worse when someone's being a Negative Nancy on comms. We all have slumps. Just gotta get over 'em and beat the other team into submission!

I think it would be pretty neat to have a multi-clan gathering place for chill tankers that facilitates platoon building in real time. You'd basically see a list of platoons with open spots and be able to search by tiers being played, tank types requested, and skill level. Maybe even have a player rating that lets people anonymously rate other players based on how enjoyable it is to play with them.

Edit: I might actually develop this on the Google App Engine. This needs to be a thing.

Edited by CarbonatedPork