Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

-G- is in the middle of an implosion atm (ANFIELD LEFT :OOO), so I'm pretty sure PINGU can smash G.

F

Running out of F's lol

a typical bulba celebration at the end of a win resulting in a bulba pile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br6KW4-QYMg

Lol I remember that, I forgot to poast ELC's epic journey to the winter land sea. 2 to 1 for ELC

I developed a love for predicting brackets in Gold League and decided to do it for the upcoming Clan Invitational. I don't keep up with CW that much so how does this look?

Group A:

Lon2WaE.jpg

AKA the bad clan division

Group B:

FMXp4lw.jpg

PBKAC barely squeaked their way into the Invitational by coming in 9th place in Campaign 3 since BADGR in the top 8 won't be playing (for obvious reasons, look at roster). REL_3 is strongest clan after OTTER here I think.

Group C:

aJ5glOZ.jpg

Who is better between RELIC and SIMP now?

Group D:

EBIeFtD.jpg

CHAI and VILIN basically get free passes into the playoffs

Playoffs:

aQA8pOj.jpg

I would give the edge to -G- over VILIN by only a fair margin, VILIN actually stands a decent chance. Regardless it will come down to the Big 3 as always, OTTER, BULBA and CHAI. Get pumped for BULBA's second shot at the championship title against OTTER!

I would give more credit to my friends at PINGU, especially since G is now dead

Also, where my friend Nipp been at lately </3

-G- is in the middle of an implosion atm (ANFIELD LEFT :OOO), so I'm pretty sure PINGU can smash G.

Can someone give me a rundown of what's going on with -G-?

Can someone give me a rundown of what's going on with -G-?

A lot of the active players are leaving for clans that are towards the top now. A lot of -G- guys got lost in the meta due to inactivity so it only makes sense for the active unis/super-unis to join clans that have their friends (i.e BULBA/OTTER). Not to mention -G-'s lack of up-to-date callers hurts them a lot, making them too much to even want to do Strongholds/CW- Which in return fucks over their recruitment of new and top players.

At least, that's how it feels from an outside perspective. 

I had heard all of that but didn't realize it is as bad as it is. According to Noobmeter -G- has <50 members that have played in the last 30 days and <30 of those have over 3k WN8 in that time. R.I.P.

I had heard all of that but didn't realize it is as bad as it is. According to Noobmeter -G- has <49 members that have played in the last 30 days and <29 of those have over 3k WN8 in that time. R.I.P.

Fixed it for you, 'cause Sela just left.

I developed a love for predicting brackets in Gold League and decided to do it for the upcoming Clan Invitational. I don't keep up with CW that much so how does this look?

Group A:

Lon2WaE.jpg

AKA the bad clan division am wrong?

Group B:

FMXp4lw.jpg

PBKAC barely squeaked their way into the Invitational by coming in 9th place in Campaign 3 since BADGR in the top 8 won't be playing (for obvious reasons, look at roster). REL_3 is strongest clan after OTTER here I think.

Group C:

aJ5glOZ.jpg

Who is better between RELIC and SIMP now?

Group D:

EBIeFtD.jpg

CHAI and VILIN basically get free passes into the playoffs

Playoffs:

aQA8pOj.jpg

I would give the edge to -G- over VILIN by only a fair margin, VILIN actually stands a decent chance. Regardless it will come down to the Big 3 as always, OTTER, BULBA and CHAI. Get pumped for BULBA's second shot at the championship title against OTTER!

You can put RELIC over SIMP in my humble opinion, SIMP isn't active enough on the map. RELIC fights, when they aren't running away from CHAI :^)

I think you can put BULBA over CHAI. I personally predict a BULBA vs OTTER final with BULBA coming out on top.

RELIC fights, when they aren't running away from CHAI :^)

Rood I don't run I fight till I die <3

That lag last night... west server best sever

Well someone tripped over the leave map button :^)

We had to take care of some [edit] :^)

Also, where my friend Nipp been at lately </3

Hai bby.

Working and studying all week long, and partying all weekend long.. not much time left for pixel tonkz (plus the fact im not into wot anymore..)

And.. crab on bulba? when did this happen.. since when do we let baddies in?!?!!?                                      (hue <3 crab)

Edit; wait.. valachio is on the clan too? da fuk. 

Edited by nipp100

And.. crab on bulba? when did this happen.. since when do we let baddies in?!?!!?                                      (hue <3 crab)

He tricked us by changing his name to Crabonward.

Hai bby.

Working and studying all week long, and partying all weekend long.. not much time left for pixel tonkz (plus the fact im not into wot anymore..)

Edit; wait.. valachio is on the clan too? da fuk. 

I miss you too. <3 Come T49 derpin' with me some time.

He tricked us by changing his name to Crabonward.

Masterfully sneaky, worthy of CarbonWard himself.