Oxmathus

A Wild [BULBA]saur Sighting - BULBA Recruitment Station

Begging to get into the clan is not going to help. It is not how it works.

Blackstar pretty much nailed it. We're not a clan wars clan so we're not going to be inviting blues or greens as fillers unless they have exceptions. This means requirements will be and are always going to be harsh. We only want the best of the best not because we want to dominate clan wars, but because top players tend to have a certain kind of attitude that we can mesh well with (unless they're a shitlord and obviously platooning)

I guess some people could say we're not so much of a clan but more of a club.

Blackstar pretty much nailed it. We're not a clan wars clan so we're not going to be inviting blues or greens as fillers unless they have exceptions. This means requirements will be and are always going to be harsh. We only want the best of the best not because we want to dominate clan wars, but because top players tend to have a certain kind of attitude that we can mesh well with (unless they're a shitlord and obviously platooning)

I guess some people could say we're not so much of a clan but more of a club.

Yeah, we may land on the map, depends on how things go.

BUT do expect BULBA to be competing in the 3rd Campaign. Because we all want that Object 907 yo

To counter precam's attempt at damage control, I don't know most of you and I hate you all. 

Let's please end the thread hijack for a single applicant and get the recruitment thread back on track: 

cx0LWRO.jpg

get out you old oriental, go take a nap.

To counter precam's attempt at damage control, I don't know most of you and I hate you all. 

Let's please end the thread hijack for a single applicant and get the recruitment thread back on track: 

cx0LWRO.jpg

Why is she not asian?

Well given that Kedyn is here, and I apparently stalk him all over twitch, I'm gonna have to join at some point.

brb, gonna go get gud

If you have any Patton line mediums, KV-5 or T-62A/STB-1/E50M, I can help friend :)

I have a KV-5 and a E-50M, I would figuratively do anything for help!